Chapter 30

Karina's view

I run my fingers through my hair in frustration. This is my fourth time reading my reviewer yet I can't absorb any single details from it. I don't know what should I worry about as of now? Is it the fact that our finals will be next week yet I haven't review anything or the fact that Winter will be studying again in Aeyeong University? Yes you read it right. Winter will attend school again with me but something changed this time.

*Flashback*

I was preparing my dinner when my phone rang. I hurriedly went to the living room to get my phone and answer the incoming call. When I saw the caller's name, confusion swallowed me.

"Why does Mrs. Kim call me at this hour?" I wondered.

"Yes Mrs. Kim?" I said as I accepted the call.

"Sorry if I call you at this very hour. I just want to say a good news to you" she said and based on her tone, she was so excited to tell it to me. I couldn't help myself but to smile at it. I never heard her excited as this before so I really thought that it was indeed a good news.

"What is it Mrs. Kim?" I replied as I sit on my couch.

"Winter will attend school again!" she exclaimed that made me confused.

"What do you mean Mrs. Kim? That she'll be homeschool?" I asked in confusion.

"Nope Karina. Actually we went to her doctor last day and consulted if Winter can attend to school again and fortunately he said yes. He said that Winter's broken ribs are almost healed so she can go back on her usual tasks before including her study. He also added that it might help Winter to gain her lost memories once she sees other places that could trigger it so she can be able to attend next academic year" she stated. Suddenly I felt so excited about the idea that I could be with her again.

"That's really a good news Mrs. Kim. I'm so happy for Winter" I said happily.

"So would it be okay if you'll help Winter to move in Ningning's house this spring break?" she inquired that made my shoulders slumped in disappointment. I kinda expected that we would back in our set-up like before, like we would share my apartment again.

"Y-yeah sure" I blurted out. We continued talking until the clock struck 8 in the evening. I then decided to end our conversation and just update me for upcoming days.

*End of flashback*

Furthermore, Ningning informed me last Saturday that she passed the entrance exam and I'm so happy for her. Anyways, I already talked to Ms. Jeon about Winter's current condition so we all agreed that she will enroll as freshman again like Ningning since she didn't finish the first semester.

I flop myself on my bed and let out a tired sigh. How will I review now? There's so many things that occupied my mind.

Few moments later, I can feel the heaviness within my eyes. Yeah right. Maybe this will be the best option for now. To sleep and freshen up my mind then maybe when I wake up I will be able to review my notes.

---

Winter's view

Today is the schedule of my move to Ningning's house. I could say that I'm the happiest person to know that I will be able to join Ningning and Karina on college. Mrs. Yoo told me about my first three months in college last year and I swear I really can't remember any of it. She even mentioned that I was involved in a fight twice.

Months had slipped by so fast to the point that I can't imagine that next week will be my first day as a freshman again. Everything seems so perfectly fine, well except for the fact that I can't remember anything from my old university.