The Chaos Witch part. 2

"So you're telling me that my power is mass destruction, " I questioned the red-headed, elder woman in front of me.

She nodded her head as she took a sip of her tea.

"Dear, you don't just reign chaos, " she corrected me, "You have good qualities also, you don't always have to cause a storm as long as you don't touch anything yet. Not until you're more in touch with your powers. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty shocked as well. Chaos witches are usually men, which makes sense since every man that walks into this house causes us issues. Witch or not..."

I covered my head and tried not to scream as she sat on the sofa cushion next to me.

"What's wrong, " Myrtle asked, "You seem down about this news. Most people dream of becoming a witch."

"Yeah, well most people don't expect to be the witch equivalent to the antichrist, " I cried out, "They want to use witchcraft to solve their problems, I am the problem. You might as well kill me now, isn't that what y'all do to bad witches? Y'all kill them right?"

"We don't necessarily kill bad witches for being bad; we kill them if they break the rules. You, however, are a major exception, " Myrtle preached, "Every God needs a Devil. Every hero needs a villain. Every Ying needs yang. You may feel like a problem now, but you are someone's other half. Whether your good or evil, you are important in the world of magic."

Myrtle scooted toward me and hugged me.

"I will give you more time to process this. I know this was a hardball do drop, " She comforted me, "Whenever you're ready, come find me or Cordelia."

I sat in confusion as Myrtle left the living room. I still had so many questions, but my head was starting to hurt too much to look for answers. Kyle walked in shortly after holding a tray of food.

"I brought you your dinner, everyone already ate in the other room, " Kyle smiled as placed the tray on the coffee table.

"Thank you, Kyle, " I thanked him, "But you didn't have to do that I would have fixed it myself.

"It's fine, Y/n, it's kind of my job," Kyle said as he slowly sat beside me.

"I still can't believe all of this," I sighed as stared at my tray of food, "Me being in a coven, you dying and being revived, us reuniting; It just all feels like a weird dream."

Kyle nodded as he moved closer to me on the couch, "I know it all seems bizarre at first, but you'll get used to it. I'll be here with you every step of the way," smiled and he took my hand into him, "We're not getting separated each other this time."

Kyle brought his hand to my face as he began leaning closer to mine.

"Ahem," Madison said as she walked into the room, "Kyle, I need your assistance with something in my room."

Stopping dead in our tracks, it took a minute for us to both process what had almost happened. We were going to kiss, but Madison said otherwise. Kyle's smile faded as he released my hand.

"Let me guess, you tried to do shadow work again and broke your mirror," Kyle sighed.

"I didn't break my mirror, my shadow self did, " Madison corrected him as she strutted over and grab ahold of his arm, "Now come on, you don't want me to get hurt, do you?"

"Didn't I kill you once," Kyle pointed out, "And now that I think about it, you haven't gotten your mirror replaced yet, so you don't have a mirror to break."

"I have forgiven you for that Kyle, really I have, " Madison said as she ran her finger across Kyle's jawline, "I could show you how much I've forgiven if you come upstairs with me."

"I think I'm going to call it a night, " I interrupted the altercation.

"You haven't touched one thing on your plate, Y/n, " Kyle said as he broke away from Madison, "I made it specifically for you. It's your favorite."

I smiled at the knowledge that after all these years Kyle still remembered certain things about me. Madison stared at him with a burning rage.

"Thank you, Kyle, I appreciate it, " I insisted as I stood up from the couch and sat my tray on the floor, "But I've suddenly lost my appetite. I hope y'all have a great night."

I hurriedly rushed out of the living and sprinted up the stairs. I found the room that Cordelia had given me and rushed to bed. The room was quite spacious and comfortable. It felt like home, that's why it was no surprise when I drifted off as quickly as I did.

A sudden knock at my bedroom door awakened me. I looked at the alarm clock next to my bed. 3:00 A.M. Who could be knocking at my door at the Devil's Hour? I got from the comfy mattress and opened the door.

"Kyle, it's three in the morning, what are you doing," I yawned at the shirtless man in front of me.

He had just gotten out of bed. His hair was wild and messy, his pajama pants were beginning to wrinkle, and his scars stood out more. Especially the one around his neck. He began shuffling his hand through his hair.

"I can't sleep," Kyle sighed, "I just couldn't rest until I checked on you. You rushed out of the living room so quickly yesterday, I've been worried ever since."

"Yesterday was a long day, " I sighed, "I was tired. It's nothing to worry about."

"Come on, Y/n, " Kyle huffed, "I know you better than anyone else. Listen, nothing happened between Madison and me."

"Kyle, what you do or who you do in your spare time has nothing to do with me, " I replied to him, "Whatever you and Madison have going on is none of my business. Same with you and Zoe because the tension between you two is obvious. I don't know what kind of polygamous sex cult you have going on, but I want no parts. Goodnight."

I shut the door without thinking twice. I had enough stress on my plate already the last thing I needed was more shit to add to the platter. Life just got a lot weirder.