Zombie Boy- Pt. 2

Another week passed in the academy, and we had to be alert. We didn't want it to be too obvious what had happened, and we didn't want Zoe to think we had found Kyle. She'd interrupt our plans of saving him for her twisted reasons. She'd been around Madison for too long, willingly. She screamed terrible news. So, Queenie and I staged a home break-in. Dramatic, yes, but we won't get in trouble for breaking the door.

Everyone ate in silence. Conversations at the dinner table weren't too standard ever since Madison died. I will admit that it was nice not being insulted while eating, but it was too quiet. I skimmed over all the faces in the room. Cordelia sat at the head of the table with Fiona on the opposite end, and Queenie and I sat together as always while Nan and Zoe sat across from us. Everything looked ordinary, except one person acted odd- she barely touched her food; Zoe stared into her plate as she twisted her fork around and played with her pasta. She almost seemed nervous. I wasn't the only one to notice. Queenie and I shared a look- as it appeared that Cordelia did too.

"Is there something on your mind, Zoe," Cordelia spoke.

Zoe jerked up and placed her fork down.

"No," Zoe lied, "I'm just not that hungry. I couldn't sleep last night. I still can't believe someone went into my room and stole my- stuff."

"I'm pretty sure the crypt keeper would say the same," I mumbled.

Zoe glared at me.

"What was that, Y/n," Cordelia asked.

"She said she couldn't sleep either. She feels the same," Queenie spoke.

"Yeah, it's just unimaginable to me," I stated, "A person breaking into my room. Finding out my secrets. What I'm hiding- or who?"

Zoe's jaw clenched as she shifted her gaze between me and Queenie.

"I'm feeling the tension between you two girls," Fiona said, "Could this incident be related to that?"

"I don't know, Y/n," Zoe scoffed, "Could it?"

"I don't know, Zoe," I chuckled, "Could you and Madison have had something to do with the missing body at the morgue?"

"Are you talking about the boy Zoe keeps in her room," Nan said, "Is that why I don't hear wailing at night anymore- did you two let him go?"

"Excuse me- what," Cordelia coughed.

"Wait, Nan, you knew," Queenie asked, "She told you, and you didn't tell me?"

"I know everything," Nan reminded, "I can see everything. You don't have to tell me anything. Like right now, I know he's in Y/n's room and-."

Nan froze and looked at me.

"He just used the last of your lotion," Nan advised, "Throw away anything sticky."

He likes me a little more than I expected.

"Great," I sighed, "This is the third time today. Fuck."

"You kidnapped Kyle from my room," Zoe fussed.

"No, you kidnapped him," I argued, "I found him and saved him from you. I know how you and Madison are, and I refuse to sit here and let you torture and use him as a little, necrophilic sex pet. That's weird."

"Um, excuse me," Cordelia spoke.

We all completely ignored Cordelia as we bickered.

"What the fuck are you talking about," Zoe shouted at me.

"You're weird," I taunted, "You didn't even leave him enough snacks in there. I turned my closet into a grocery for him. You just gave him apple sauce. Weird."

"He wasn't a sex pet, Y/n," she argued.

"Well, you and Madison did cut up the other frat boys and replace his parts with theirs to make your preferred man," Nan stated.

"I mean, you wouldn't do that if you weren't trying to fuck him," Queenie agreed.

"That was Madison's idea, Nan," Zoe fussed, "And you know that- you saw it. Queenie, you know I'm not like that."

"Madison's especially weird," I mocked, "May she rot in Hell."

"But you still went through with it," Queenie said.

"Yeah," Nan continued, "You could've just left him the same way, and it would've been less odd- besides, I see a lot, but not everything."

"You know what, all of you bitches are weird," I shouted, "Fuck this academy. I'm calling the priest."

"Girls," Fiona hollered, "Shut up and listen."

We all did as we were told. Fiona brought her attention to Cordelia.

"I don't know how you can train the next supreme when you can't even get one of these girls to listen to you," Fiona said to Cordelia, "Also, I don't know how you never noticed- Kyle, was that his name?"

The four of us nodded our heads.

"He's truly handsome- if I were their age, I would've snatched him up too," Fiona laughed.

Calm your ancient ass down...

"But as I can see, you don't know anything involving these girls," Fiona continued, "You sure always know how to make me proud..."

The table was silent again. Fiona got out of her chair and walked over to me.

"Hand it over," She instructed.

I rolled my eyes as I handed her my keyring.

"I'm going to talk to Kyle," Fiona informed, "Any boy who steps foot on this academy's soil and lies his head here will be considered a servant. He is alive and human again- at least he will be, so you two."

Fiona looked at Zoe and me.

"Don't fight over him," she said, "He will have free will, common sense, and his own choice."

Zoe and I shared a look as Fiona left the room.

"Girls, we will have a major discussion tomorrow morning," Cordelia sighed.

"Before Nan tells on me," Queenie admitted, "I broke Zoe's door."

"With my body," I said.

Cordelia took a long deep breath and then continued to eat her food. I lost my appetite.

"May I be excused," I asked Cordelia.

"Yes," she answered.

"Try not to take Spalding and hide him in your room," Zoe mumbled.

I ignored Zoe's remark and headed up the steps to find Fiona struggling to find the right key.

"It's the blue one," I stated.

"I knew that," Fiona lied as she opened my room door.

Kyle sat on my bed and swiped away at his tablet; he raised his head to look at Fiona and me. I would get lost in his eyes every time, but now it would hold more effect. He would think for himself again- and back to Zoe, he'd go. This was probably the last time I'd get to be around him, high-five him, dance around with him, or even hug him before he completed his choice. So, unsanitary or not, I walked over to the bed and gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You're gonna be sane again, Kyle," I chuckled, "And hopefully, you won't jerk off on my stuff anymore."

Fiona stopped me as I stood up and walked toward the door.

"Where are you going," Fiona questioned.

"Downstairs," I responded, "I know you're not too fond of us baby witches, so I figured I'd get out of your way while you do your ritual."

"While that is true, I usually don't show many people how to do this, Y/n, but I like you," Fiona said, "Not many witches know this ritual either, so close the door behind you."