Movie Night 18+- Kit Walker

Last month's first movie night didn't go as planned, and we had no one to blame but Lana's loud mouth.

'Help, the killer is escaping!'

So, were we bitch...shut the hell up.

The paddling I got is still nothing compared to the ass-whooping I gave her, and the extra two weeks I spent in solitary confinement were worth it, especially after what happened afterward.

Grace had already informed me that Kit asked about me a lot, and that didn't alert me because friends are supposed to ask about each other until Mary Eunice started to check on me often. I questioned why she did, and she said Kit would beg her to update him on how I was doing, and against Jude's wishes, she would check on me every few hours and report back to him; she even delivered messages for us and from that we got to know each other more.

When I left confinement, our bond had grown tremendously, and we were inseparable until we were assigned kitchen duty together- the only time we'd ever been completely alone, and I got lost in his romantic eyes. He sat me on the table and took me right there until another nun walked in. The solitary confinement was worth it.

Sister Jude declared that she would never allow another movie hosting again because of the escape attempt, but she gave in, and tonight would be our second chance at the movie night. We all promised to be on our best behavior since we barely had anything fun happen between these walls, so movies were something that we didn't want to lose. Even if we tried to escape this time, Jude ensured that multiple orderlies kept guard at each of the asylum's exits, so an asylum break wasn't possible in the first place.

The event was going great as there weren't any fights, outbursts, or escape attempts as Kit, Grace, and I sat in the back of the room, close to the door- and Lana. The movie had been going on for 35 minutes. People were having a good time except for one person. Kit hadn't paid attention to the flick once; his interest was for something else.

He had eyed me down since before the movie started, but with the lights low and the guard's attention nonexistent, he decided to take this opportunity. He cleared his throat and stretched his arm behind me, and when that didn't work, Kit tried stretching out his arms in front of himself, flexing his muscles as he did so. I smiled to myself. I knew what he was doing. Kit dropped his arms down, placing his hand on my knee. My attention to the film had now disappeared. I was now concentrated on his hand sliding up my gown.

I hoped he wouldn't try what I thought he would, but I also wanted him to.

Kit and I hadn't been intimate since the kitchen situation. It's hard to be in a relationship when trapped in an asylum. Eyes were always around to see that you didn't kill yourself or someone else. Moments like this were rare. The only light in the room came from the movie; the room was quite dim. The nurses and orderlies were too intrigued with the film to notice their surroundings; Sister Jude was even distracted, and Lana and Grace may have been seated in the same row, but they were a few seats away.

His fingertips glided up my inner thigh and reached my vagina. Through the fabric of my panties, Kit rubbed my clit in circles. His touch made me squirm as I tried not to bring attention to us. I held my breath- I didn't want to lose it and blow our cover. I shifted in my seat and started to grind against his fingers. A moan was trapped in the back of my throat, and I prayed it would go away, but that wouldn't happen soon. Kit licked his lips as he moved his fingers faster. 

This was a dangerous game, and Kit knew it too- that's what made it so sexy, the rush.

I perched my lips and tried to keep them closed. I would undoubtedly have to ask for more underwear after this. Mine were drenched because of him- and my body had begun to shake. I needed to let some of this air go, and the movie was loud. I doubted anyone would hear if I moaned softly. Chances were low but never zero. As much as I didn't want to, it was a risk I'd have to take. He could tell what I was thinking and covered my mouth with his other hand before I could attempt to.

He had me entirely at his will as he slid his fingers under the crotch of my panties and penetrated me with them. I was overwhelmed by the power of this feeling, but I couldn't make a noise. It was insanity. It was heaven. Tears of pleasure began to roll down my cheeks and onto his hand; this turned him on more, and he began to move his fingers faster. 

I squirmed as my stomach started to feel tighter. I didn't need to tell him I was close- he could tell by how I tightened around his fingers; he curled them inside, hitting my spot as he did. I jerked at the feeling, and my heart began to beat rapidly. He started to ram his fingers inside, repeatedly hitting the right spot. 

More tears covered my face as my body thanked him. He didn't just make me cum, he made me orgasm. The warm liquid showered his hand, and Kit seemed more than pleased with what he had done as he removed his fingers from my underwear and brought them to his lips, licking them clean. Whoa. 

"You taste real sweet, Darling," He murmured in my ear, "I'll only use my tongue next movie night."

With a pleased smirk, he removed his other hand from my mouth and turned to watch the movie. I let out a deep breath after finally being able to make a noise.

"Shhh!"