Kamikaze Kai- Kai Anderson

"Fuck off, man," I yelled at the blue-haired maniac as he continued banging on my door.

"What if it were you," he hollered, "There are people dressed as clowns all around. They are taking innocent lives and you could be next. Unless I'm elected as the next councilman then it could all be put to an end."

"Well, that's too damn bad," I fussed, "I'm not opening this door. I'd rather test my luck than trust you with my life, especially after you kicked down my mailbox."

"Fine," Kai huffed as he backed away from my door, "continue to be some sheep in this world."

"Are you on crack," I questioned him, "Matter of fact, didn't you sell crack to my cousin in college?"

We both grew silent as we began to study each other's faces.

"Kamikaze Kai," I blurted out.

A smile appeared on his lips.

"Y/n L/n," he chuckled, "I didn't even realize that was you. You look really fucking good."

"Why thank you, you still look...psychotic," I stated, "I'm most definitely not voting for you now. Is this what you do in your spare time? Sell crack and harass the public?"

His smile disappeared as he stared blankly into my eyes.

"I'm not harassing you," Kai responded, "I'm showing my patriotism for my country."

"Well then, don't," I mocked, "Do you see my mailbox over there? My poor mailbox is laid the fuck out over there on your accord? Are you going pay for that because the government is not getting my dollar for some dumb ass shit you did?"

"I have no recollection of that happening," he insisted.

"Oh, well this Ring doorbell does," I sneered, "Yep, it's all on camera."

Kai continued to stare me down as he began to smirk and started to yank the device off of my doorbell. I backed away from the door in shock as I watched the man rip my doorbell from its socket and throw it.

"What camera," Kai taunted me.

"Get the fuck off of my property, Kai," I yelled, "How the fuck are you grown as hell and still a dick?"

He chuckled to himself a little as he began to walk away from my front porch.

"I'll be seeing you again," he smiled as he blew a kiss at me.

"Not if I get a restraining order," I hollered.