The Preacher's Daughter 18+- Jimmy Darling

The sun's rays hit my face as they beamed through the window. I sat up and stretched, I hadn't planned to stay this long, but here I was. Jimmy and I had been dating for seven months now- it was long overdue that I had finally worked up the nerve to stay at his trailer, aka I had finally snuck out of my house to meet him last night- if my family knew where I snuck off to they would sacrifice me.

"Mornin' Doll," Jimmy smiled.

He had been up for a while now; he didn't want to wake me up. He wanted to enjoy every minute of me lying in his arms. He had wanted to experience this feeling for a while now- he wouldn't let it go to waste.

"How did you sleep," he asked.

"I slept great," I responded, "What time is it?"

Jimmy looked over to the clock that sat on his counter.

"It's 8' o'clock,"  he answered, "Why do you have to be somewhere?"

"Don't tell me you forgot already," I said, "We have a congregation gathering in 1 hour. I didn't even bring a change of clothes- I need to stop by my house."

"I'm sorry, Y/n," he said, "I don't know how I let that slip my mind, but you don't have to leave just yet. You still look adorable whether or not you wore that dress yesterday."

"Thank you, but my family will notice that I haven't changed clothes," I smiled as I bent over and kissed him.

Jimmy placed his hand on my cheek as he pulled me closer. He traced his other hand along mine and slid off my ring. I broke away from his kiss after noticing.

"I should probably get going," I said.

I grabbed my ring from his hand and slid it back on my finger.

"You're such a tease," he chuckled, "You know you can still wear that afterward, right? No one will know."

"I wouldn't feel right," I admitted, "My family would shun me."

"Haven't they already shunned you for being with me," he reminded, "Or do they still not know about us?"

I sat there quietly. My family knew of Jimmy- we had all met him at the show a year and a half ago- they weren't too fond of him either. My father specifically didn't like him after Jimmy had made flirty remarks toward me during the entire visit. I wasn't supposed to see Jimmy again, they had forbidden me from ever speaking to him, but Jimmy didn't know. I would have expected him to, though. Especially after my father scolded Jimmy when he caught him making a specific hand gesture toward me... a gesture that involved him shaking his fist in front of his crotch.

"You still haven't told them about us," Jimmy sighed, "You've got to be kidding me. Are you serious, Y/n?"

"Jimmy, I'm sorry," I apologized, "I've been waiting on the right time to tell them- you know how they are?"

"Are you embarrassed by me," he questioned.

"What? Of course not," I answered, "Why would you think that?"

"We've been dating for over seven months, and you still haven't told your family about me," He started.

"You know how my brothers are- if I even mention a guy they're banging at their doorstep trying to kill them," I responded, "And you didn't exactly ask my dad for permission to be with me; he most definitely wouldn't approve of our relationship."

"This is the first time you've ever stayed the night at my place, and you've never invited me to stay over at yours," he added, "What about that?"

"My folks are overly religious, Jimmy, and my dad's a preacher," I stated, "I still have to ask them permission to go to a friend's house. What do you think will happen if I ask them to let you sleep over, especially after the innuendoes you've given off? Do you think they'd trust their beloved daughter to sleep alone in a room with the man that they know wants to take the innocence of their only daughter?"