Couple's Therapy Pt.2

Tate, me, and Violet's fine father all sat around for our Tate and I's first session. Dr. Harmon's eyes continued to switch between flirtatious me and pissed-off Tate, and the unfaithful man looked like a five-course meal. I'm talking about luxury cuisine, not McDonalds. It made me wonder what Tate would've looked like if he got older- too bad his dumbass ruined it for everybody. If Tate and I hadn't died, I know he would've been to be a daddy. Oh, and promise, I would have made him a father. Well, now he was one since the hoe fucked around and possibly had a baby on me. Tate had better hope Dr. Harmon could work miracles, especially since the man couldn't even work on his own marriage, but maybe it would be different with us.

"So, Violet tells me you guys are having issues. I can't see how that can't be that bad, as you two are only teens, and you've got a lot of life ahead of you. Besides, you two look like a cute couple, Tate and Ms....," Dr. Harmon said.

"Eighteen. Ms. Eighteen. I'm eighteen years old. Legal," I flirted.

"Y/n. Her name is Y/n," Tate interrupted.

"Y/n, who is legal? Barely legal. Isn't that like a section on those porn sites? I know you watch those," I interrogated.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? Y/n, I swear to God," Tate scoffed.

That's what I said when he fucked Mrs. Harmon. Tate could be mad all he wanted because, once again, he got me fucked up, and he plays too much. I believe in the unforbidden hood law of 'Cheat on me, hoe, I'll kill you,' and his dumbass is lucky that we're already dead. Trust and believe if we would've gotten older and Tate tried to pull a Dr. Harmon on me, he'd be the only one not living anymore. Vivian and I aren't of the same caliber, my stab wound would've been deadly, and the hoe he fucked around with could see her maker too.

"Ebony is one, too. What did R-Kelly say? 'Can we go half on a baby? All I need is your body next to me," I sang.

"You want me to kill someone, don't you," Tate snickered.

That handsome older non-gentlemen was shaken like a washing machine as he tapped his pen on his notebook. The next time he and Violet got into an argument, all she needed to do was call me up cause I'd leave her daddy speechless. Tate also noticed, and his face was redder than all the blood he'd shed as he scooted up on the couch cushion, cracking his knuckles like he was about to handle his business.

"Is there something you want to say, Dr. Harmon," Tate questioned.

"Respectfully- with those pretty eyes," I flirted.

"I'm just analyzing the position I was given," Dr. Harmon responded.

"I'm not sure what you mean. What's the position," Tate criticized.

"Oh, my man about to fight for me because he loves me," I sang.

"You can calm down, Tate. I do not interact with patients that way," Dr. Harmon assured.

"Oh, so just your students. I gotcha," I belittled

"How much do you know about my personal life, and what did Violet tell you," Dr. Harmon interrogated.

"Don't worry about it. This is some bullshit. When Tate wants to cheat with a cougar and have a baby, he gets a baby. But, when I want to get revenge on him with a sugar daddy and have a baby with some nice eyes, 'Oh no, all of a sudden, I'm a faithful doctor who loves my wife.' I'm sick of this shit," I ranted.

"I did it for Nora...," Tate exclaimed.

"Fuck Nora, Tate. I wanted to have a child with you. As much as Nora fucking cries like a kid, if the bitch wanted to rock a baby so much, she should've just held herself," I argued.