Biker Boy 18+- Jimmy Darling

I had been coming to this diner for a couple of months now. Jupiter, Florida, was surprisingly calmer than I expected, except when I had to visit my aunt Dora. She was a maid for a prestigious family with a son who I think was either in love with me or trying to kill me. Maybe both. I wouldn't be surprised if both.

The bell on the front door rang throughout the store. I turned to see who had entered. It was Biker Boy. I've run into him in various areas of this town, but I would always see him here. He was a regular also, although he would usually be here before me. He would always come in wearing the same hat, jacket, and gloves. And he would always sit on the stool right next to mine. I watched him from the side of my eye as he settled down in his chair. I had never spoken to him. I only smiled whenever he looked in my direction- he never said a word to me, either. He just smiled back. Today was different, however.

"I guess I made it here just in time, " he said, "Usually, you leave around this time. I thought I'd missed you."

He was right. At this exact hour, I would usually pay for my meal and exit, but for some reason, I decided to stay longer. I found it funny that he paid attention to that. It was even funnier that he paid attention to me.

"I don't have anywhere to be today, so I figured I hang a round for a bit," I responded, "Although I did find it quite odd that I had made it here before you."

"I got a little caught up at work," he responded, "The name is Jimmy, by the way. Jimmy Darling."

"Y/n," I smiled, "Y/n L/n. A pleasure to me you."

"The pleasure is all mine," he grinned, "Have you ordered anything yet?"

"Nope, I was about to, though," I answered.

"Hold that thought," he stopped me as he signed for the waitress, "Hey, Margaret, can I get my usual."

Margaret started writing in her booklet, "Will that be all for today?"

"Not quite- and for the lady, can she get her usual," he continued, "A cheese omelet- go a little easy on the salt and orange juice. I'll be paying for both."

"Gotcha, Jimmy," she said, "It'll be 10 minutes."

A smile appeared on Jimmy's face as he turned back to look at me.

"You didn't have to do that," I smiled.

"It's no problem, Doll," he chuckled, "I've always wanted to treat you to a meal- get to know you better."

He winked at me as he reached down to grab his wallet. I looked at his hands as he did so. As usual, he wore his gloves. No matter where I saw him- he always wore those gloves. I turned my head to smile. I did not want him to see how hard he made me blush.

"So, what brings you to Jupiter, Y/n," He asked.

"I don't know, honestly," I confessed, "I have an aunt who stays here. She loves it here, so I figured I might too. I just left my hometown, so I've been looking around- waiting for an opportunity to show up."

"Well, you came to the right place," he smiled, "Jupiter is filled with opportunity, new beginnings, new people. You never know when your life will change- or if someone will come by and change it for you."

"I haven't gotten out to explore much," I commented, "But you seem to know a lot. You must love this place, huh?"

"Depends on the day," he chuckled, "Some people here make me dread it, but it's not all bad. You have to know who to be around and who to know- why don't you let me show you around?"

"I'd love that," I agreed.

After we finished our meals, we headed out of the diner and to his bike.

"Have you ever ridden one before," Jimmy questioned.