Sweet, but Psycho Pt. 2

I looked around the lunchroom for the shaggy-haired boy. Tate said he'd see me at lunchtime, so where was he? I walked past the tables in hopes that I'd see his face and found him sitting at the back of the lunchroom eating a sandwich by himself, avoiding eye contact with anyone who looked in his direction. I walked toward the table and to my surprise, I wasn't the only person headed that way. Two guys slipped away from a nearby table and made their way over to him. What the fuck did they want with him? I got closer to the three of them without them noticing.

"Sup, Langdon, " one guy said as he sat down by Tate.

"What the hell do you want, Mark, " Tate sighed.

"Oh, someone's getting a little bold, " the other guy chuckled to his friend.

"Exactly, " Mark laughed, "We only came over here to talk. Right, Eric."

Eric nodded his head, "Yeah, we wanted to ask if you wanted to be friends. You know since you don't have any."

The two shared a menacing look. I hoped that Tate wouldn't fall for the two assholes' trick. I know it all too well. They go up to a random person, ask to be friends, and learn their secrets only to embarrass them in the long run. Mark and Eric were fucking idiots.

"No, thanks, " Tate declined, "I'll pass."

"Are you serious, loser, " Mark scoffed, "You know once this opportunity is gone, you're going to be stuck being a nobody forever, right?"

"Yeah, we're giving you a chance," Eric leaned onto the table, "You might want to make the right decision and take it."

"He said 'no,' dumbass," I barged into the conversation, "No means no. Of course, I would assume that you two pervs don't believe in that logic."

Eric stopped leaning on the table and stepped back. Mark, on the other hand, loved to test me as he wrapped his arm around Tate's neck.

"Oh, come on, babe, " Mark smiled, "We're just trying to get to know the guy."

"Y-yeah, " Eric stuttered, "F-friendship is magic."

I glared at Eric until he looked away. Mark shook his head. Eric had always been afraid of me ever since I taught him a unique way to use scissors in middle school. You'd think the principal would be elated to see a student teach another student in school and appreciate it, but he didn't. Neither did the school nurse.

"Leave him alone, " I demanded, "And I'm not your babe, you creep."

"You know you want me, " Mark smirked.

"Believe me, you're not my type, " I scoffed at him, "Now leave him alone Mark, he's off-limits."

Mark sucked his teeth as he got up from the table, jumping at Tate in a failed attempt at startling him.

"Fine, come on, Eric, " Mark rolled his eyes, "Bye loser, and farewell hot stuff."

The two imbeciles followed each other back to their table. Mark and Eric could pick on every single person in the school, but if they pick on Tate again I will chop off their dicks and feed them to their moms, maybe this time they'll do the right thing and swallow.

"I see you waited on me, " I said as I sat next to Tate, "I was worried you were gonna leave me hanging, if I'm being honest, but then again I always expect more from you."

Tate's face turned completely red.

"I told you I'd be here, " He reminded me, "You know I've never seen anyone make those two back off. How'd you do it?"

I shrugged, "We've all got history and, I think it's safe to say that they respect me enough to know when to fuck off."

"You know there's something about you, Y/n, " Tate smirked, "I just can't put my finger on it."

______________________

"Okay, okay. I'll leave him alone," Eric wailed.

"You promise, " I smirked as I twisted my scissors into the palm of Eric's hand, "cause it seems like you've learned nothing since middle school."

"Ow, I promise, " he cried out, "Just please let me go."

He ran off as soon as I let him go, it's funny how jocks can act like the toughest people ever, yet be the weakest links. I pitied him. I just knew what he'd done to Tate. All those times he called Tate a weirdo or shoved him into the lockers. I saw it all, I was always there and I always vowed to avenge him.

The empty corridor was soon filled with students as the last bell rang. I slid the weapon into my back pocket. No one would notice and if they did, they would pretend like they didn't. Only if they knew what was best for them. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone, but when push comes to shove move out of my fucking way. A familiar face headed my way as I stood close to their locker.

"Nice to see you again- by my locker," Tate welcomed.

I probably looked like a creep to him, but little did he know I had just switched my locker to one closer to his.

"Same to you, stalker," I laughed as I put in my combination, "It's ironic, isn't it... I just switched lockers because something was wrong with my combination. Who would've guessed they'd move me next to you?"

"Right," Tate snickered, "It seems like I'd only see you every once in a while, but now I'm seeing you everywhere."

"Exactly," I smiled, "It's like maybe the universe is trying to tell us something."

"Maybe," he smirked, "Hey, do you wanna come to my house? I remember earlier you said that ghosts and stuff were cool. I could give you the grand tour of the house."

Fuck touring your house, I want the grand tour of your bed.

"Hell yeah," I nodded, "That sounds epic. I'd love that."

"Cool," he grinned, "I'll come to get you around 6, my mom and stepdad should be gone then. They don't like guests exploring the house."

"Gotcha," I said as grabbed my planner out of my bag and handed it to him, "My address is in there, just give it back to me when you pick me up."

"No problem," he responded as he began to walk off, "I'll see you at 6."

"See ya," I winked.