Daddy's Little Girl- Evan Peters

"Daddy, J-jasper pushed me down and it h-hurt," cried out our little girl, Harmony.

Evan crouched down to look at her at eye level. A worried expression covered his face.

"Oh no, Princess," Evan whined, "What happened?"

Harmony tried to hold back a sniffle as she wiped her big brown eyes. Like father like daughter.

"We were p-playing hide and s-seek and I got to base before he could t-tag me, " Harmony wailed, "J-Jasper got mad s-so he pushed me down. It hurt."

She lifted a palm to reveal a small cut that she had gotten while she fell. Evan's eyes widened in terror.

"Y/n, " he shouted for me, "This is an emergency Harmony is extremely hurt. We gotta take her to the hospital"

I quickly rushed into the kitchen.

"What happened, " I started to panic.

"Mommy, look, " Harmony said as she showed me her bruise, "Jasper pushed me down now I'm bleeding. Am I going to die?"

"No, you are not going to die, sweetheart, " I gasped, "Why would you think that?"

"Cause Daddy is crying, " Harmony said as she pointed to Evan, who was on the other side of the kitchen freaking out, "I don't wanna die, Mommy."

"You're not going to die, it's just a small cut, " I smiled at her, "It'll heal in no time. I'm gonna go get the medkit and Daddy is just being dramatic."

"Like on TV, " she asked.

"Exactly like on TV, " I assured her, "You're going to be alright. Now, how about you go and cheer up your dad after I put this band-aid on."

Harmony nodded her head. I made my way to the kitchen cabinet and got out the medkit.

"What kind of band-aid do you want, " I asked her.

"I want the Paw Patrol one, " Harmony exclaimed, "Jasper said girls can't like Paw Patrol, but I can like whatever I want."

"That's right, sweetie, but I don't want around Jasper anymore, he sounds mean, " I told her, "Friends don't push each other down and be mean to one another. All done."

Harmony eyes lit up as she smiled causing her dimples to show. Like father like daughter.

"Daddy, I'm okay, " she laughed at him, "I got a band-aid. Look it's pretty."

"I'm so glad that my baby girl is alright, " Evan grinned.

"Daddy, you're not on TV, " Harmony sighed, "You don't have to be dramatic."

Evan scooped her up in his arms and hugged her. He showered her with kisses on her forehead causing her to giggle uncontrollably. I smiled as I watched them both.