My King- Kai Anderson 18+

"Give me my shit, Meadow, " I yelled at the woman across the table.

"No, this is a diary, " Meadow chuckled, "A diary filled with secrets. We don't keep secrets from the family, especially from Kai."

"Quit being a dick rider 'cause you think he'll let you ride his, " I shouted at her.

Meadow's jaw dropped as it should've. The bitch had been picking at me since I first joined this stupid 'family' and I've gotten sick of her shit.

"Harrison has informed me that the two of you have been fighting, " a shirtless Kai said as he snuck up on the both of us.

"Oh no, Kai, I haven't beat her ass, " I insisted, "Not yet at least."

"I found her diary, she's been keeping secrets, " Meadow exclaimed, "That's against the rules."

Kai looked at me with anger in his eyes, snatching the diary from Meadow and slamming it onto the kitchen table. Meadow and I both flinched.

"So you've been keeping secrets from me, huh, " he growled, "What did I tell you about secrets in this cult?"

"There are none, " I gulped.

"Then why are you keeping secrets, " Kai huffed.

"Because some of my thoughts shouldn't be said to the public, " I grumbled.

"Oh, really," Kai snickered as he sat at the kitchen table, "Well then let's hear what shouldn't be said to the public."

Kai slid the diary toward my end of the table. I stared at the book filled with my embarrassing thoughts. I couldn't reveal them, especially not to him.

"Read the damn diary, Y/n," Kai instructed me.

I took a deep breath as I grabbed the book only looking up to see Meadow with a smirk on her face and Kai staring me down. I opened it and began reading.

Dear Diary,

Kai said I'm not supposed to keep secrets to myself, but you're not me, you're a book. Besides, he just doesn't know that if I spoke my mind, he'd wish I kept more things to myself. Anyways, today was aggravating as usual. Meadow has made me question my freedom once again, by making me want to FUCKING MURDER THAT BITCH, but you know what, I can't. Stupid cult rules and all. I can kill others, but 'family' is off-limits...that's still the dumbest rule to me. I mean come on. I hate that bitch. Ivy hates that bitch. Kai hates that bitch...well I mean Kai hates everyone, but still. Everyone hates her. Even her husband, I mean I would too if I was forced into marrying her because she can not find another man to tolerate her.

A small chuckle came from Kai's direction causing me to loosen up and causing me to forget what was to come.

I mean if you're going to go down, don't take your friends with you. Tragic. But besides that, today was pretty alright. I got to spend most of the day downstairs with Kai. Which is always a pleasure. He had just gotten back from the gym too. If only I could take a picture. He was so sexy in his jogging pants and his wife's beater. I almost squealed just thinking about it, but I shouldn't be thinking about him in that way. He's our leader...and a damn fine one. The way his brown eyes locked with mine as he spoke with me, the way his dimples showed when I made him laugh, the way he shouted at Meadow when she interrupted our conversation; everything about that man is sexy. Especially when he gets angry...his muscles begin to flex, his voice gets deeper, and let's not get me started on how his veins start to show. You don't understand the things I would do to that man...Oh shit, we have a meeting in a few minutes.

I looked up to see an angry Meadow and unphased Kai.

"You fucking bitch, " Meadow yelled, "Who are you to discuss my marriage in your diary?"