Where's Rory? 18+ - Rory Monahan

My college internship felt more like a game of Where's Waldo because anytime one of our actors disappeared, they'd send me off to find them. Most of the actors co-operated with me and would let me know where they were heading after the director called for a break, which was much appreciated; only one did what he wanted without consideration of my sanity. I usually found the others in the bathroom, asleep in their trailers, or off talking to a production member about more screen time, but the story changed with Rory Monahan. 

He didn't have many scenes, but Edward Mott was an important character, so Rory and that powdered wig needed to be here. This was his first major gig. Because of that, he felt he was on top of the world. We were running things on his time in his head. The immature redhead not only left the set sometimes, but he'd leave Roanoke. That 20-hour setback and drive I had to make to find him last month still pissed me off, especially after I realized he left by plane while I was on my fifth hour on the interstate. The car ride back wasn't as bad, though. He paid for our food and took me to Lenox Square as an apology, so I ran up his credit card bill. He'll repay for gas when his 'My Roanoke Nightmare' check clears. Besides being a pain in my ass, Rory came with one benefit. I wasn't the only person being picked on for being young. His dumb actions got people off my back while also allowing me to show off how mature I am in comparison.

Monique was almost finished filming her scenes for today, and afterward, we were filming the introduction of Edward Mott, meaning Rory needed to get his ass on the floor now. I had a head start on my search for him this time. We predicted Monique to film these scenes for at least 30 minutes, excluding the possibility of bloopers. We were ten minutes in, and I had already searched most of the filming grounds. I'd asked the security if they'd seen him pass by. The last time they saw him was when he entered. Narrowing down my options, I realized I hadn't searched one place because I could never find him there usually.

The red-headed hunk opened a trailer door with a juice pouch in his hand, grinning as he leaned against the doorframe in his colonial outfit. I assumed the wig was nearby, so I cut him some slack on his wardrobe; he could easily throw it on when it was his time to film.

"Is that a Capri-Sun," I questioned.

"Yep. Wild Cherry," Rory answered.

"Fitting," I mocked. 

"Is it my time to film already," he asked.

"Nope. You've got probably 15 more minutes. I just wanted to find you before you run off and make another stupid decision. Clip the fuse before the bomb explodes," I informed. 

"Huh. You're getting smarter with this," Rory chuckled.

He peered his head out of the door and skimmed the surrounding area. What he was searching for was unknown to me because no one else was around. Everyone was in the house filming or filling their faces while waiting for their scenes to be called.

"So no one's looking for me right now," he questioned.

"Correct. I just said that," I responded.

"And no one knows where you've gone off to? No one saw you come to my trailer," Rory interrogated.

"You know, I used to think the whole looks over brains thing was a myth, but you're proving it to be factually correct," I teased.

"Hey, I graduated with a 4.0," he informed.

"4 years of looking good point 0 years of gaining any knowledge, I'm assuming," I ridiculed.

A chuckle escaped his mouth as he smiled. His dimples always had their way with me. I may be a petty ass bitch, but I couldn't be a liar; this man was undoubtedly sexy. Rory was my weakness on this set, and if I didn't pride myself in being more mature than him, I would be his number-one fan girl. 

His carefreeness always fascinated me. He always went above and beyond with his disappearances but consistently amazed me at the end of every wild goose chase he sent me on. Part of me loathed it, but every search for him was like a new adventure with a new reward. In Georgia, it was a shopping trip to Lenox Square; In Tenessee, he took me to the Aquarium; and in Virginia, we'd go to a different county and find something else to do because Roanoke gave me an uneasy feeling. Most men asked you out, and you planned a date; Rory's wild adventures were the dates.

"I learned quite a lot, Y/n, and since you like finding stuff so much, how about you come in and find out," he flirted.

"Well, by all means, educate me," I teased. 

He threw me over his shoulder before I blinked; his firm arm gripped my waist as he escorted me to his sofa. Flipping me over onto the couch, he handed me his drink and stripped off his shirt.

"Jeez, you couldn't give a girl a warning," I teased.

"Do I ever? Besides, I have to be on set in a few, remember," he mocked.

I couldn't even come back with a witty remark because I was too busy practically drooling over the shirtless man, studying every inch of his body. His jawline, his abs, his biceps. Maybe I was already his number-one fan girl. He laughed as I sipped from his juice pouch, but I couldn't help it. If the statues of the Greeks were to come to life, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd mistaken him for one of their own.

A fire had ignited in the room; it couldn't be seen, but we both could feel the flames as he climbed on top of me. Lust filled our bodies as our eyes locked in with one another, and his hand trailed down to my crotch. Unbuttoning my pants with one hand, he grabbed his drink with the other. His priorities were still as straight as ever as I giggled at the sound of him slurping his juice.

"What's so funny," Rory questioned.

"You're so immature," I chuckled.

"Don't act like you hate it now," he teased.

He was shocked as I took the Capri-Sun from him and sat it on the floor.

"Focus, you've got to be on set in a few, remember," I imitated.

He tugged down my jeans and underwear and tossed them on the floor, exposing the dripping mess he'd caused me to create between my thighs. Pulling down his pants, his hard cock sprang into my view; he didn't wear underwear in his costume because it could be seen through the fabric, but he quickly jogged my memory as my eyes widened at the sight of him.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, my body trembled as his tip slid into me. A soft groan escaped his throat while he filled me more. Kissing my lips once he was completely inside, his hips thrust against mine. Our warm skin slapping together covered the sound of muffled moans that filled the air while I ran my fingers through his dark ginger hair. His touch was so enthralling that it nearly made me forget that we were both still at work, but the sound of banging at his door reminded us. Immediately, we came back to earth and pulled away from each other. The banging on the door continued as he hurriedly rushed to the door while I grabbed my clothes and rushed to hide. He nervously smiled at whoever was on the other side and cracked the door open slightly.

"Thank Goodness," the voice exclaimed, 

"Uh- sorry. I was taking a nap," Rory lied.

"It's fine. I'm just happy you were here. You're needed for this scene," the voice informed.

"Okay. Just let me grab my wig, and I'll be right out," he responded.

 "Excellent. Oh, and by the way, you might want to apologize to Y/n because no one can find her, and she probably went off-set looking for you," the voice said.

"I'm sure I can make it up to her," Rory responded.

He deeply exhaled as he closed the door and looked in my direction, where I was finally finished getting dressed.

"Look at you being on set when you're supposed to be," I kidded.

"I'm regretting it now. No one can interrupt us when we're hours away," he chuckled.

He scrambled around the place, collecting every article of his costume while I brushed past him and made my way to his door.

"Don't worry. You can make it up to me, you said it yourself- and don't forget your wig," I teased.