Having Kids with... pt. 2

James
- "You...pregnant...very funny Y/n. Now what do you actually have to speak with me about."
-Doesn't want kids, but for you he'll support it.
-Ends up falling in love with being a father.
-Insisted that the child's name be Jamie/Jameson.
-"This right here, child, is a knife...my little murderer."
-You and him arguing on whether or not the child should live a normal life or be a killer.
-"John has already finished my work as the Ten Commandment Killer so our child will begin my new project...the 7 Deadly Sins Slicer."
-Him and your child wear matching suits or dresses.
-James practically forgets that their your child too and you are allowed to spend time with them also.
-Whenever the three of you spend time together though it's the happiest that any of you have ever felt.

Rory
-"Whoa, you're pregnant!"
-Very happy.
-Very protective over you and the baby.
-Boasts about your pregnancy every interview.
-Ends up staying home instead of going to the My Roanoke Nightmare Reunion because you went into labor.
-Calls you and them his lucky charm.
-"If it wasn't for the birth, I would've got killed too...I'd probably be dead in a tree somewhere, I don't know."
-Keeps a locket with you and your child's face on him at all times.
-Family Man.

Kai
-Most Definitely the happiest man who's ever lived once you announce your pregnancy to him.
-EXTREMELY OVERPROTECTIVE.
-"THE CULT WILL SOON HAVE A POTENTIAL NEW LEADER FOR MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE HAS BROUGHT ME AN HEIR."
-He's like his old self again around you... like before the blue hair dye and the meltdown.
-Boasts about it on Facebook...seriously Kai who the fuck still uses Facebook.
-"I cherish you and my beautiful successor in your stomach. If anything were to happen to this cult, at least I'll still have you two," Kai cried as he bent down and placed a kiss on my tummy.
-He refused to take you to the hospital...you gave birth at home...he delivered the baby because he wants the baby to be born in the essence of only him.
-Oh, you thought Dandy was spoiled???
-Your child has people waiting on them 24/7.
-Kai homeschools them...when Kai leaves the room you actually teach them.
-"I love your father," you sigh to your child, "But Jim Jones did not rise after he drunk that Kool-Aid. It wasn't even kool-aid, it was Flavor-Aid."
-Your child is scared of nothing. Not spiders, not death, not even Kai. Kai is so happy.
-"The most dangerous thing in the world is..."
"A humiliated man."
"No, my child, it's you."

Jeff
-The most mediocre pregnancy reaction.
-"You're pregnant...ok and...like that's cool and all but I'm kinda working here."
-Makes up for it by building your child a bunch of high tech toys and stuff.
-"Not only does thee crib sing lullabies...check this," Jeff says a he presses a small button on the side of the crib, "It vibrates too. Now you don't have to rock them to sleep."
-Teaches your child science from the day they born.
-Your kid is a world renowned genius. Jeff couldn't be any more proud.
-"Hey babe, me and them were testing out this formula and we may or may not have...set the living room on fire..."
-They can be hell, but you love your two mad scientists.