Chapter-1

Namjoon pov:

"What the bloody fuck?! You've been practicing since three fucking months and you know nothing but how to throw a punch at a toddler?!" My boss shouted at one of our groups. This team's leader is Jackson.

 Jackson has been training the boys since three weeks. They were to go on a interview today. Well, not an interview to be honest.

Last night, Mr.Bang called and requested us to send them some protection. Our boss decided on sending them. So now he was checking their skills and shouting at them.

After a ten continuous minutes of shouting, he sighed and turned back to see me exercising with dumbbells in my both hands. "Joon" I heard him say my name under his breath. He signalled me to go to his office. Then he walked away.

I have been here from my childhood, maybe from my sixth birthday. My boss took care of me and had taught me how to fight and made me one of his members. And now, I'm one of the most trusted members.

I slightly knocked on the door and went inside. There my boss was, sitting in his swivel chair holding his head in frustration. I sat in a chair in front of me. 

"Sir, are you worried about whom we should send?" I asked slowly. He just grunted in response.

"Maybe we can send the other groups?" I suggested.

"Others are busy right now. They've got missions to do at this moment. Only your group is free now."

"But sir we have a mission tomorrow and I don't think other small groups can take care of it."

"I know but we don't have other choice. Can you do this favor for me ,Namjoon?"

"But-okay sir." I gave in. This is the first time he asked me a favor and I am going to do it.

"Thank you so much. Ah and about your mission, you can do it cuz I am sending you there tomorrow night at 1 am."

"Okay sir." 

"The group name is Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS for short . Mr. Bang will give you more information about them. But just know that they have been receiving threats to their mobiles, being followed and sometimes even getting targeted to shoot. They are even starting get some physical abuse at crowded places. That's all for today. Help Jackson with the kids if you can. I want them to properly learn how to tackle by tomorrow. You may go now." 

"Yes, sir." I muttered and bowed, making my way outside.

First chapter is out!! Woohoo!!