Chapter-51

Jungkook was the first one to come out of his room the next morning. He yawned and stretched, making his way to the gym in their dorm.

He pushed open the gym door, "Good morning, Nam- Where is he?"

It has become a habit for Jungkook to have a gym session with Namjoon almost every morning. There were times when either of them couldn't attend but it was an unspoken agreement between them to meet each other in the gym at least one in every two days.

He had out his gym session on hold for the two days for his comeback but he saw Namjoon walking out of the gym every morning to wake them up.

Jungkook just shrugged it off thinking his hyung was busy with the security team and did his workout routine for an hour or so.

By the time he showered and went out, some of his hyungs were on the living room's couch with Jackson standing over them, seemingly trying to get them ready for the day.

He walked to the couch and let Jimin cuddle into him as he looked at Jackson who had his hand on his head, "Hyung, where is Namjoon hyung?"

"Oh? You are right. He didn't tell me about any work this early morning. Maybe something urgent came up in the company." Jackson thought of places his friend would be at.

"Well, aren't you a part of the security team?" Jungkook asked, confused.

Jackson shook his head, "I'm officially not a part of the security. I am just here to help Namjoon with some stuff."

Jungkook nodded in understanding. Jackson waved off the worried younger, "He might be at the company. Don't worry. He packs a quite strong punch." He said and went to fix some fast breakfast for the members before they had to go back to the company for some interviews.

Jin seemed to walk down the stairs by himself without holding the railings and the members congratulated him for it. If this continues, he could get to give performances too. But Jin was kinda sad when he couldn't spot the familiar dimpled smile on the couch, congratulating him.

The members hurried to the company when they saw the clock on the wall. They would be late if they hadn't moved then.

They piled up in one car with Jackson's team following them in another.

Once they reached the company they rushed to get their make up done for the interview. They had an interview in their dance practice room so they were a bit more relaxed.

This time Jin was the one to ask the question everyone had in their minds since the moment they stepped into the company.

"Where is Namjoon?" He quietly asked but since everyone was curious about it they had their ears out to listen to the answer from Jackson's mouth. Even Jackson's team crowded near the make up area to hear the answer.

"I am just as clueless as you. I thought he would be at the company but looks like he isn't." Jackson said, "Did he tell anything to anyone?" He enquired and everyone shook their heads except Yoongi who tried to look busy fumbling with his mic.

"Well, that is not something strange since he never does. Who saw him last and where? I last saw him in the practice room. He searched for me, I guess." Hoseok said.

Then Taehyung raised his hand, "I saw him before I slept. It was late in the midnight tho." He avoided Jin's eyes before answering, "I kinda stayed up late playing games. He came to my room, so I asked him to cuddle with me and he did. But the next morning I woke up, he was not there. So I thought he was in his room or something." Jin always scolded him not to stay up late playing games. Sometimes Jungkook joined him so they both got scolded together.