Chapter-16

Normal pov:

The boys along with Namjoon were gathered in Seokjin's room for a lazy lunch. They took their places on the bed and the couch that rested on the other side of the room. Jungkook was sprawled out on the couch leaving no place for Jin to sit.

"Yah! Respect your elders! Take your legs of my couch. Give me some place to sit."

"Is this hyung's? I thought it was the hotel's couch." Jungkook snickered at the oldest.

"This brat serious-"

Jin was cut off by a knock on the room door.

"I think it's the food. Lemme get it, hyung." Jimin said getting up from the bed where he was previously.

Jimin mumbled a low 'thankyou' to the staff and carried the bags into the room.

Jin arranged the food near the couch on the ground. Everyone gathered around the food and got their share. They settled down on the floor, devouring the food.

Namjoon took his bowl and went over the bed to sit on it. Right when he was about put his ass on it, Jin started. "Namjoon-ah, we shouldn't sit on the bed while eating. You can only do that if you are sick and can't get out of bed. Come sit with us. We can eat here together." He gently explained to a confused Namjoon who was still in a crouching position without touching the bed and his bowl in his hand.

"Oh I-I didn't know, hyung." He said as he awkwardly walked over to the people near the couch.

"Hyungie, sit with me!" Jimin pulled Namjoon by his arm to sit beside him and Namjoon complied.

Taehyung and Hoseok started talking about something and everyone drowned in the conversation except one person who was just toying with his food. Namjoon observed the boy beside him for a minute before slightly nudging him.

"Jimin, eat your food. No one is gonna stop you. I'm here now, ain't I?" Namjoon slowly whispered in the boy's ear. He didn't why he did what he did. Maybe he sees himself in the boy and doesn't want him to suffer what he suffered.

Jimin slightly nodded before his face lit up and he used the famous puppy eyes on Namjoon, "Hyungie, feed me pwease?"

"Uh me?" Jimin nodded in agreement.

Namjoon silently picked up his own spoon with one of his bite. He put the spoon in the younger's mouth as the boy happily ate, slightly bouncing in his place.

Jimin completed his bowl in a few minutes and Namjoon quietly offered his own share without the boy noticing. Jimin not knowing anything just ate while engaging in the conversation with the others.

Namjooon cleaned up his and Jimin's plate and stood up to wash his hands. Soon the others followed him after cleaning up their spaces.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Taehyung questioned.

"Anyone up for games?" Jungkook chimed in.

And then Jin and the maknae line went to the latter's room. Yoongi walked out to his and Namjoon's room.

"I'm going to work on my album for sometime then. Namjoon-ah what about you?" Hoseok asked the taller.

"I think I'm just going to sleep for now since I have a small meeting with the crew later." Hoseok nodded, going over to the bed in his shared room with Jin and getting out his equipment.

Namjoon walked out of the room after searching for his phone which was laying under the bed.

He entered his own room, seeing Yoongi sitting on the bed with similar equipment as Hoseok. He just went to lay on his bed when a knock interrupted him. He looked at the older who didn't even notice it since he has headphones on. He rolled his eyes at got off the bed, strutting towards the door.

He opened the door to a young boy with a plastic bag, "Here is your ordered food,sir."

"I didn't order anything tho." The taller mumbled.

"It's on the name Min Yoongi ,sir."

"Yeah, that's my roommate. Thankyou." He bowed, taking the bag and closing the door.

He placed the bag near Yoongi's feet and tapped the elder who removed his headphones in answer.

"I don't want it."

"What in the- Why the hell did you order it then!?"

"I don't know!"

"Then what do you know?!"

"That I'm not hungry anymore."

Namjoon ruffled his hair in frustration when the small man put his headphones back on and went back to whatever he was doing.

Well, he is hungry, he might as well have it since he fed his meal to Jimin.

He went to sit down near the couch like Jin said before and opened the packages. He started digging in, slightly moaning at the taste.

Yoongi just watched the younger gobble up the food from where he was sitting.

"He should've told Jin hyung that he was hungry after feeding his meal to Jiminie." Yoongi mumbled to himself. The younger not at all caring about the surroundings and just focused on his food.