Chapter-36

Namjoon walked into the cafeteria to find the three people Soobin mentioned. Soobin followed the man with light steps. Once inside the large cafeteria, Namjoon's eyes darted around, trying to find the awfully standing out colored heads.

He found them sitting at a table in the corner, chatting away with no worries in the world. He watched them for sometime from where he was standing. 

His eyes lingered on Jimin as the smaller tried to take small bites from his bowl. He knew Jimin was making an effort to go back to normal. He put that in his mind so he can think of the exercises Jimin could do.

He walked over to the group of men and cleared his throat loudly, startling them.

"Namjoonie? What are you doing here? I thought you had something on your schedule?" Jin asked the younger, a very confused expression taking over his handsome features.

"And I thought you have gym scheduled for now? Am I wrong?" Namjoon stressed.

The three idols looked everywhere but Namjoon at this question until the oldest stepped up again, "Well since we don't have a gym instructor we thought we could use a break." He let out as the younger ones nodded.

Namjoon turned to look at Soobin with a 'Didn't you tell them' face and the younger replied it with a 'What are you talking about' face.

Namjoon sighed and looked back at the table, "I signed the contract."

"What contra-Oh? Oh!? Oh!!" Taehyung's eyes widened in realization.

"So Namjoonie hyung is our gym instructor and personal trainer now?" Jimin asked and everyone looked tall man for answers. 

Namjoon nodded, "I expect you all to be n the gym and start your daily routine while I get the other guys. Soobin, watch over them." He said, leaving the cafeteria to find Yoongi's studio.

"So... Let's go?" Soobin exclaimed happily, trying to fill some excitement in the tired faces of the members.

They just groaned and slammed their heads on the table.

                           ***

Namjoon knocked on the door that said 'Genius lab' with a 'Go away' cat doormat.

Loud music could be heard and his knocks were ignored. He just barged into the studio, breaking the door in the process. Well, he didn't expect a door inside the building to have a password lock.

The music stopped and the people in the room turned to see what the commotion was about. There stood Namjoon with the handle in his hand while the door had a hole where the handle was supposed to be.

Yoongi was the first to react, looking at Namjoon's hands and then back to the door, "Ah Namjoon-ah! Yah! Why did you break my door?! You should've rang the calling bell!!" He said, getting up from his seat and walking towards his door and snatching the handle from Namjoon.

Yoongi sighed and inspected the handle and the door, "Why did you even come here?" He asked in a low voice.

Namjoon awkwardly cleared his throat, "It is time for gym. I expect you to be in the gym in 5 minutes. And I'll get the door repaired by the time gym is over."

"You better." Yoongi growled and pushed past Namjoon out of the room leaving the other two to stand awkwardly in front of the computer.

Namjoon scoffed, "It's just a door. I could get him a new one. Why is he so emotional? Anyways let's go."

The two boys nodded and followed their hyung outside.
                       ***
"Do you know anyone who can fix doors?" Namjoon asked the manager who seemed to have a hard time weightlifting.

Soobin took this as an opportunity to place the heavy dumbbells down and looked at his hyung aka idol, "Did anything happen to the door in the dorm? Ey I always knew the bathroom door wouldn't last long." He commented.

"No. Not in the dorm. It's in this building." He muttered, not wanting to tell the details of the embarrassing incident.

Soobin's face lit up, "If it's in the company, the you can call the company's workers, hyung. There is a board near the cafeteria. You can find the number there. Or you can just call the reception and tell them."

Namjoon nodded, "Do you know how long it can take?"

Soobin looked up in thoughts, "Well, as I heard it takes a day or two."

"Why does it take so long? Aren't they supposed to be in the company if they are company workers?" He mumbled to himself.

Namjoon shook his head in denial, "Nah. It's an emergency." Soobin was about to ask what happened when he was interrupted with a large shout.

"NAMJOON BROKE YOONGI'S STUDIO'S DOOR?" Jin shouted as Hoseok who was beside him tried to close his mouth. Yoongi glared at the older man for a sec but returned to his ab exercises.

Namjoon face palmed and looked away as Soobin bombarded him with questions, " OMG hyung really? You broke Yoongi hyung's door? THE genius lab's door."

Namjoon smacked Soobin on the head and shouted at the members who stopped exercising due to the conversation.

"Don't stop what you are doing! It isn't break time already!"

Namjoon glared at Hoseok who spilled the tea to everyone in the gym along with some rookies. He walked over to him and added 5 kgs on each side to his dumbbell.

"Yah! That's not fair!" Hoseok whined.

Hey guys! I wanted to give you all an update about my health but I thought it would be nice to tell you after the chapter so I had to write the the chapter now lol.

Important question: I wanna change Duke's name to some other name, since he is gonna be an important character in this story. Get me a nice name please. 

And we still don't know the cause of my fever. we visited the hospital twice in these days but nothing. So I was advised to continue the medication I've been taking these days.

My fever is still the same with a lot of headache daily. But I will try to update from now on. It's been so long since I left y'all waiting.

I almost cried when I saw your comments on the last chapter about my health...TT

Sorry and thankyou for waiting... 

I love you, guys<3