Chapter-33

Jimin locked the door and walked into the closet to find a loose sweater. He rustled through the clothes with his mind filled with many thoughts.

He sighed and walked out, holding a pair of loose sweatshirt and loose boxers.

Since it's been more than an hour since the doctor connected the IV, it's done now.

The short boy sat on the stool and gently removed the IV drip along with its patch and replaced it with a cotton ball.

He cleared the IV stand away from the bed just in case anyone trips on it.

Jimin's cheeks were painted with a red hue thinking of what he is about to do. He placed a hand at the hem of the shirt Namjoon was wearing and pulled it over his head.

He breathed in and out, going to remove the pants too.

"Am I supposed to change his boxers too? I don't know if he will be comfortable though. Let's just do it. He is the one who is gonna feel uncomfortable in the old ones."

The younger closed his eyes and pulled down the boxers and quickly replaced them with new ones.

Not gonna lie, he got a glimpse of that ass and had to control himself not to touch it.

"Damn, Tae must've really enjoyed spanking him."

Once he pulled the new sweatshirt over Namjoon, he was all done. He cleared out the old clothes, throwing them in the laundry basket. He pulled the duvet over Namjoon's butt and let it rest just below the injury.

He sat on the other side of the bed, watching over Namjoon. After half an hour, the older groaned, slightly trying to get up.

Jimin rushed to his side and helped him sit up, placing a pillow behind his back.

"Ow what the hell happened?" Namjoon grunted, still not taking in the presence of other person in the room.

"Hyung, you got stabbed and fainted." Jimin mumbled, feeling guilty.

Namjoon squinted his eyes trying to adjust to the light in the room and looked over at Jimin.

For a second, everything that happened came rushing into his mind and then he realized what happened.

"Oh yeah. I did get stabbed by that son of a bitch." He mumbled, cursing at the man.

Namjoon looked up at Jimin who was standing beside him with guilt written across his face. He looked like a kicked puppy.

Jimin didn't understand why he was getting emotional, tears cascading down his cheeks. Namjoon pulled the younger into the bed as Jimin gasped and scrambled around, trying not to hurt Namjoon's wound.

Namjoon's wound was on the lower right of his back and Jimin was on his left side. Namjoon wrapped his left arm around Jimin's shoulder and pulled him close. Though Jimin wanted to be careful, he still wanted some comfort. He clutched Namjoon's shirt and snuggled into his side.

"I'm sorry, hyung. Because of me, yo-"

"No. It wasn't you. Don't blame yourself for it. I'm feeling alright now so it's okay. And it was my decision to beat him into pulp and you know what, I did it." Namjoon smiled mischievously, trying to enlighten the mood. It was awkward at first but now he was getting the hang of comforting someone.

Jimin looked up at Namjoon and sniffled as a smile took over his face.

"Yeah, hyung. I saw him. He looked unrecognizable." Jimin chuckled as Namjoon wiped the tears on his cheeks.

"So don't beat yourself up for it. His ass deserved it." Namjoon said closing eyes and leaning back slowly, so as to not put pressure on his injury.

Jimin leaned back along with Namjoon, still looking at his soft features and the dimples that appeared only when the older smiled.

Jimin couldn't stop the urge and slightly tilted his upwards, pecking Namjoon on his cheek.

The older opened his immediately after getting the realization of what just happened. He looked at Jimin who was still staring at him with a deep blush taking over his bread cheeks.

Jimin's glance shifted towards his lips and back to his eyes. Namjoon's eyes widened when Jimin started to lean in. He looked at the younger with wide eyes as the other closed his eyes, leaning in.

"Jiminie hyung! Lunch is ready!" Jungkook shouted, knocking on the door.

The duo on the bed pulled away from the cuddle as fast as they could. Jimin sighed and got off the bed, cursing at the youngest who disturbed them.

He opened the door to a smiling Jungkook, "Hyung, Jin hyung cooked my favo- Namjoon hyung is awake?" The younger cut himself off as he barged into the room with Jimin following behind.

Jungkook bombarded the older with questions and Namjoon answered them all calmly.

"By the way hyung, do you have a fever? You look beet red." Jungkook pointed out. Namjoon turned more red as the events from before played in his head on repeat.

"Yah! Didn't you come here to call me for dinner?" Jimin said, saving Namjoon from the youngest.

"Yeah yeah. Let's go, shortie." The youngest said running out of the room.

Jimin hissed but didn't chase the younger and turned back to Namjoon who was looking down at his hands.

"I'll tell the others that hyung is awake. Don't move from the bed tho. One of us are gonna get you your lunch, hyung." Jimin flashed a smile and left the room, leaving Namjoon alone for the time being.

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY KIM NAMJOON!!

Damn that's hot as fuck

That wasn't me, i swear! My inner demon surfaced at the unbearable handsomeness.