Chapter-53

Minho and Namjoon were in the latter's office in his newly rented apartment. Namjoon was in his swivel chair while Minho was on the other side of the desk on a normal chair.

Minho sighed, "It feels nice to call you my boyfriend and all the time we spend in my house makes me feel more attracted to you." He confessed, smiling.

Namjoon was about to speak up but Minho raised a hand to stop him, "I know. I know that we are just pretending but please let me enjoy this time with you."

Namjoon felt guilty for using the younger's crush on him this way but this was the only way. He sighed and got to the topic of the conversation, " Did you get any new information this time?"

Minho helped Namjoon with what he was about to do. He always gathered dirt on his father for Namjoon. They both wanted the other to go to jail and let them live in peace.

 "Yea, I did. Gimme a second. They are in my bag. I had to sneak into his office at night to get these. " He said, getting up to retrieve his bag from the floor.

He rustled through the bag and pulled out a two files, handing them to Namjoon.

"They have information about the people who were killed by him. The other file has the police reports. Whenever someone was killed, their family always reported a missing case. But all the cases were closed, saying it was a suicide." Namjoon hummed, looking through the pages to find anyone familiar.

"You did a great job. Thankyou." He said as Minho waved him off.

"That's what I can do for you for taking care of me and my sister daily. And not to mention, the mission you just took up to close my father."

Namjoon just smiled, not knowing how to respond to the statement and went back to reading through the pages.

Two photos seemed to have caught his interest though. He stare at the pictures trying to remember where he saw them. Minho seemed to understand why the other stopped and peeked into the papers to see who it is.

"What's wrong? Do you know them?" Minho asked, studying the pages.

Namjoon looked at the dates of missing and he immediately sprung up to action, startling the younger.

"Ya! Where are you going, leaving me here alone?" Minho shouted at Namjoon who was already at the living room door.

"Oh right." Namjoon mumbled and walked back into the bedroom, pulling Minho by his arm to the car.

He kinda threw the other in the car and went towards the other, sitting behind the wheel.

"What the hell, Namjoon?! I'm not wearing any shoes and I just have my socks on!" Minho protested while Namjoon ignored the other and drove to the company.

Once they reached, Namjoon got out and pulled the other out too. He rushed inside, showing his card for entering inside.

"Hey! Let me go! Namjoon!! What about me?!" Minho asked, struggling against the guards who were holding him back, not letting him in.

Namjoon massaged his head in frustration and went back to the guards, "He is with me. Let him in." He walked back into the company.

Minho pulled himself away from the guards, roughly. He dusted himself in front of them and smirked, "You hear that? I'm with him." He flipped his hair and followed Namjoon inside.

Namjoon took long strides to Mr.Yang's office and knocked in a hurried manner. The man inside seemed to sense the emergency and quickly allowed him in, Minho following.

He slammed the papers in his hand onto the desk and aggressively pointed at the pictures. Mr.Yang was about to take a good look at the pics but Namjoon seemed to search for something on his desk.

He found the framed picture and placed it beside the papers, which had three men and three women in it. Two of them were Mr.Yang and his wife, Namjoon recognized. One of them is Mr.Bang and might be his wife. The third couple were the ones in the photo. Mr.Yang gulped and he knew he had to explain it.

"You know them, don't you?" Mr.Yang nodded.

"Who are they?" Namjoon almost immediately asked.

"They are just some of my friends from college." Mr.Yang confidently replied.

Namjoon scoffed loudly, "And it seems that they coincidentally have the same date of missing as my parents' death." Namjoon leaned forward onto the desk, "Don't lie to me."

Mr.Yang sighed loudly, "They are your parents."

Namjoon's legs gave out as he softly landed on the cushioned chair. Minho was fast at action, kneeling on the ground beside Namjoon and taking one of his hands into his own, gripping it tightly.

Mr.Yang stood up from his seat and walked towards his cupboards. He pulled out a file that looked so old with dust on it.

He walked back to the boys and placed the file on the desk. He pushed towards Namjoon, gesturing for the younger to open it.

"These are their pictures before you were born. And next, when your mom got pregnant with you for the first time." He turned some more pages and the pictures seemed to have a baby in them.

"This is when you were one year old, two year old.."Mr.Yang was about to turn the page again but Namjoon stopped him.

The lady, who he now recognizes to be his mom, seemed to be pregnant for his fifth birthday.

"She was pregnant at that time?" Namjoon quietly asked.

"Uhmm, yeah. She was almost 5 months pregnant then." He said, trying to remember.

"So I have a sibling?" Namjoon asked, his eyes widening.

"Yes."

"Where are they?"

"It's better if you both don't know. You know how dangerous your line of work is."

"I still want to know. I won't tell them, I promise."

Mr.Yang glanced at Minho to get out and the other looked offended but still left the room to give them some space.

The older knew Namjoon has always been a stubborn kid. He wants it. He gets it. So he knew there was no other choice but to tell Namjoon.

"Bang Si Hyuk has been taking care of him since he was born. You've met him already. To be honest, you saved him. It's Kim Sunoo, your brother."

Namjoon never wanted to kill someone more than he wants to kill Lee now. A few days ago, through his investigation with Minho 's help he found out Yu Jin works under Mr.Lee. And to just to think, Mr.Lee knew about Sunoo and sending people for him made an uncomfortable feeling settle in his stomach.

Just when Namjoon was about to say something, his pager beeped and Minho stumbled into the room.

"Minji just called me. She overheard father talking to someone about killing BTS. She said, it's for clearing out any distractions for you. And also, our marriage. It's settled. It's in a month." Minho panted, from running.

Namjoon immediately stood up, "Mr.Yang, waiting for your order."

"Get your men and Sunoo safe. I'll notify Mr.Bang and Jackson. You leave tonight in silence. Don't let anyone except BTS and Sunoo know your presence at Hybe. You still take your visits to the Lee residency and continue with the plan we have. But we just got a due date." Mr.Yang declared.

The war is about to start fellas!