Chapter-59

Namjoon was fed up with the antics of the idols trailing behind him. Tomorrow was the big day, his marriage with Minho. The guys had no idea of giving up until the last second before the wedding.

Till now, the 6 men followed him around for the whole six days. Bathroom was the only place Namjoon found some peace.

It was Monday evening and he was sitting in his room along with the maknaes, signing some important documents.

Jungkook and Taehyung were playing games on their phones, shouting rather loudly while Jimin peacefully rested on his bed like it was his to begin with.

The guys didn't do much to impress or disturb him other than following him around all the time.

Namjoon fixed his glasses and went back to his work when Jimin called out, "Namjoon hyung?"

"Hm." He hummed.

"At what time will the marriage ceremony start?"

Namjoon hesitated before he answered, "Maybe 11 am in the morning."

Jimin hummed and went back to sleep.

"You are not allowed in the wedding hall. I've already discussed about it earlier."

"Yeah, sure." Jimin sleepily replied.

"Morning, my dear fiancé." Minho towered over the sleeping figure of Namjoon.

"Say it louder and you will have no teeth in an hour. I know Jin hyung is the most talented in that."

"Damn. Cranky on your wedding day? Can't relate. At what time did you sleep anyways?"

"7:30 am, I guess."

"What the- it's 11 am now! Though I would love to let you sleep some more, we have a wedding to attend and it's ours. Get up and going."

"Yeah..Yeah.. Call Jackson inside once."

Minho hummed and walked out, letting Jackson inside the room.

Namjoon sat up in his bed, "Lock them all inside. It's better if they won't get to the marriage. So continue with the plan." Jackson nodded shortly and walked out.

Though it was weird for Jackson to be quiet, Namjoon shrugged it off and went up to get ready for what was going to happen.

+++

The wedding hall looked nothing like an ordinary wedding hall. It looked like night bar, to be honest.

Namjoon didn't quite understand Mr.Lee's taste but it was better than nothing.

The dark lighting and interior gave it a mysterious look along with the smoke littered on the floor.

A marriage in a mafia meant that it was a highly confidential business deal which was supposed to be sealed hard.

It was in the evening when Namjoon was supposed to sign the documents which would transfer every penny of the Lee's to his.

Though Namjoon didn't understand why Lee is so interested in giving all of his assets under his name, now he understood that Lee was definitely in a crisis and he needed someone he could trust.

Minho would do his best to clear everything and give the best life he couldn't have to his sister so he wasn't an option. Being a part of the mafia he can see why he chose Namjoon for the job.

Whatever Namjoon does it has to be related to the mafia cuz his father was from the same background and he played a major part in the company making.

The humorlessly funny thing was, both the parties knew what was going to happen and both of them were ready to face it.