Chapter-41

"Sir, do you think it's alright?" Han asked.

"Of course. I'm doing it for my son. Since he doesn't seem to do it for himself. He has waited long enough to get himself beaten up and ruin the family's reputation."

"But-"

"No buts. You either do what you are told or I do it myself. We both know it's not gonna end well if I do it." Mr.Lee said and this time Han stayed quiet.

"Good. Now listen. I want that boy. He is gonna be the next heir. Minho just doesn't have the potential. Namjoon has to marry Minho. Even if it is by force. It should happen." Han nodded, looking at the ground.

"Namjoon's little boyfriends are idols. So it would be easy to get them out of the picture. Though it's gonna be a 'Stay away' message to them. It should hit them hard in the face. Contact some of the major hater sites of BTS. We have some deal to make." Mr.Lee said, walking out of the office. Han bowed, watching the retrieving back of his boss. 

                                                                                       ***

"You should have more if you want to be alive after the gym session." Namjoon spoke.

They were at a nearby restaurant and Namjoon was watching the other eat small bites of his food.

Hoseok frowned at the comment, "Why would you say that? I'm already full and you made me eat more than what I eat daily~"

He put a hand on his stomach and rubbed it dramatically, "You see this? I'm bloated. I can't eat anymore!"

Namjoon sighed but still nodded and got up to pay. Hoseok held his hand and stood up, stopping the other.

"My treat! Since I'm older than you." He said and hopped towards the counter, dragging the taller along.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, "We both are born in the same year."

"Yeah. Months count too!"

Namjoon dramatically sighed, "But what now, you can't ice cream since you are already so full."

Hoseok snickered and dragged the other out of the restaurant. He leaned towards Namjoon's ear, whispering, " I always have some extra space for desert."

Namjoon cleared his throat, pushing Hoseok away but Hoseok still didn't let go of his hand. Namjoon shrugged it off.

They bought some ice cream near a park and sat on one of the benches.

"Hoseok, I have work, we have to leave. And it's not safe for you to be outside." Namjoon tried to persuade him. They were supposed to have lunch at the company but Hoseok insisted on eating at a restaurant. Namjoon had to agree at the end but he was on guard the whole time they were eating.

Restaurant is a closed space so I allowed it but a park? Nah.

"Protect me then." Hoseok smiled, looking up at Namjoon. It was quiet for a minute.

 Concentrate on what you have to do, Namjoon. Focus on your job, for fucks sake.

Hoseok sat back into his seat and started, "You know, the song you have listened to earlier? The second one. The one without the music?" Namjoon nodded, looking around the park.

"Can you help me with the lyrics, Namjoon-ah? I'm currently kind of on a writer's block. But I have to finish the song in a week." He requested.

Namjoon looked back at Hoseok, "Yeah. But don't expect too much from me. I'm not a professional song writer."