Chapter-49

After the incident where the members were rushed back to the dorms, Jin was the first one stumble to his room. Hoseok didn't hesitate to follow his hyung and ran behind him.

Namjoon sat on the couch while Jackson brought the medical kit out from the bathroom. He silently tended to Namjoon's bullet wound. Both Namjoon and Jackson knew there was a bullet inside the wound.

Jackson got a steel bowl from the kitchen and placed it beside Namjoon. The other BTS members looked at him confused.

Since Yoongi was the oldest in the room, he took it upon him to start the conversation while Jackson got to work.

"What happened?" He shortly asked the question in everyone's minds. What the fuck happened to Namjoon and their oldest hyung.

"Someone tried to shoot Jin hyung. But luckily we dodged the bullet. I shot the person dead and Jin hyung saw it happen. I just had a call-" Namjoon cut himself off and winced lowly as Jackson pushed the tweezers inside the wound.

He calmed his breathing and continued, "I just called Mr.Bang and we discussed about it.. The most he can do leave Jin hyung out of the performances but he has to sit on a chair on the side. We are going to say he fell down and hurt his leg."

Taehyung was about to say something but stopped and his eyes widened looking at Jackson's hands.

Jackson just then pulled out a bullet from Namjoon's arm and placed it in the steel bowl. He immediately went to work by patching up the injury.

The room became quiet as everyone's eyes were fixed on the bullet. So many thoughts rushing into their minds.

Namjoon cleared his throat loudly, making Jackson's team go into full attention mode. Namjoon looked around the room to find one more person and the person seemed to know it was for him and raised his hand. Soobin's hand peaked out from behind Huening Kai. Namjoon nodded, acknowledging his presence.

"You can rest for the day. If anyone wants to go outside, tell me first. Even if it is just into the garden." Namjoon stood up, his steps not stuttering a bit as he walked back to his room.

Yoongi stayed with the younger ones until Jimin tried to get the youngest to play some games and relax their minds so they went upstairs. They had a comeback tomorrow and that isn't something they can cancel.

Jackson and his team along with Soobin used the guest rooms while some of them sat on the living room couch.

Jackson was about to follow Namjoon into his room but Yoongi bet him to it. Then he knew that his chance of being with Namjoon is decreasing but he wanted Namjoon in good hands. And BTS seemed like one. So he was trying to move on but it was hard. Harder than he ever imagined it would be. After all, Namjoon was his crush for many years. His first love too.

Yoongi knocked on Namjoon's door and walked in when he heard a 'yeah'.

Namjoon sat at his table with a pen in his hand, scribbling something looking at his laptop.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asked, sitting on the bed.

Namjoon nodded, not turning around to look at his hyung, "The bullet wasn't too deep so I don't feel much pain."

"I wasn't asking about that. About the.."

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be? It isn't the first time I killed someone and it wouldn't be the last time. I've been doing it since forever." Namjoon shrugged.

"But you don't look alright." Yoongi said looking at Namjoon's reflection on the laptop. He could see tear drops on the keyboard. They seemed to fall continuously.