Chapter-45

As expected Han was on time to pick up the boy. Namjoon watched as Duke poked his head out of the car and waved goodbye.

10:30pm in the Hybe building:

Namjoon went back to the boys who were practicing hard. He has been busy after the meet up with Duke. Namjoon walked to Soobin who was enjoying watching the boys dance, sitting on the floor comfortably. He sat beside him and pulled out a drink from the carton on his side.

Namjoon looked at the boys. They looked so different than he always sees them. They looked so passionate. Namjoon always heard them say they want to give their all for Army. And it can be seen through their practice schedules.

Talking about their schedule he pulled it out of his bag and looked through it, "Why is it that there is so much dance and vocal practice in their schedule?"

Soobin turned to his hyung, "Because their comeback is getting nearer and nearer. They wanted to make they make no mistakes. Hoseok hyung told me that. Yoongi hyung asked me to change the schedule this morning. I don't know why but he just wanted to stay in as much as he can."

Namjoon looked at the other confused, "What? Why?"

Soobin shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe it's his 'Stay in' phase or something. I want to do that sometimes too. Just stay in the closed walls with no worries."

Namjoon stayed silent, letting the other continue, "Their schedule is almost in the company until their comeback. Thank God for saving the travelling headache. Oh! But we do have an outdoor photo shoot. It's in the forest nearby." Soobin took the schedule from Namjoon's hands and opened the page where it showed the schedule for their photo shoot, "It's two days before the comeback date."

"And we don't have any other outdoor schedules before or after that?" Namjoon asked and Soobin nodded. Just then the music stopped and everyone threw themselves at the floor. But Jungkook and Jimin were still fooling around and giggling to themselves as they chased each other.

Hoseok looked at the younger ones, smiling, "Jiminie, you seem to have a lot of energy left, unlike the practice sessions before. And you got your chubby cheeks back! Oh my god! How did I not notice that? Come here, our Jiminie!" Hoseok exclaimed excitedly.

Jimin walked over to his hyung and collapsed his small frame onto his Hobi hyung. The older squeezed the boy's cheeks and pretended to bite them as Jimin giggled.

Once Hoseok's excitement cooled down, he let the younger place his head on his chest and rest for sometime as he ran his fingers through the smaller's hair.

"You look healthier than before too. Whatever you are doing, keep it up, Jiminie." Hoseok spoke out as the younger nodded and looked up at Namjoon.

"It was all thanks to a certain someone." He said and smiled at Namjoon who looked away.

Namjoon's eyes immediately caught Yoongi's cat like eyes staring at him. Yoongi stood up from where he was sitting and walked towards Namjoon.

He looked down at him before muttering, "My studio." And walking out of the room. Namjoon sighed but still stood up from his place.

He looked around the room and could see everyone's eyes are on him, "Like yesterday, Jackson and his team are gonna stay with you at the dorms. Stay close to them until you get inside the dorms. And hyung?" He turned to the oldest hyung.

"Is it okay if Soobin stayed over along with Jackson's team? Just for today. I have some work tonight. I'll stay in the company." He asked for permission as Jin nodded but told him not to over work himself for which Namjoon nodded and walked out of the room.