Chapter-2

Namjoon pov:

I entered the training room to see Jackson pacing around the room. All his team boys were hanging their heads low. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

Jackson immediately looked up. "Joon, what did sir say? Did he scold you about me? I'm really sorry. This won't happen again." He rapped in a breath.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "We have to start training these boys now. And it was decided that my team will go to Mr. Bang's work place tomorrow at 1 am. So I don't have much time left to train your boys. "I said and looked at the boys.

"Boys, get into your positions and start your practice." I said followed by a long 'yeeeeessss'.

After 3 hours of continuous practice, I called them for lunch break. And the day went by again with the boys practicing hard until dawn. I dismissed everyone and went to my room.

My body already giving in as I saw my bed neatly done. I changed into some comfortable clothes and drifted off to sleep.

The next day went on with my same routine with my mission and now it's almost 12am in the night. The reason to go out this late is, we don't want to get exposed to people. Yeah, we go out and everything but we shouldn't be seen going out from this building, 'cuz that only causes more problems.

I threw on a white button up and a black jean with a very slight hint of silver jewellery. I was packing my luggage when there was a knock on my door. The door opened revealing Jackson in his casuals.

"Sir asked you to go to his office, Joon." He said, smiling. I nodded and locked the door, following him.

In the office:

"Did you complete packing your things?"

"Yes, sir" I replied.

"The contract is for one year and you are also going to live with them. I actually decided that you don't need a whole team. You are trained well. But incase you need a team for any emergency call me or Jackson, we will send one immediately. Is it ok?"

"Yes, sir." I replied confidently.

"Well, its 12:30 am now, you might want to get going. Jackson will drop you at the building. He will be waiting at the nearest bus station now. Be careful. The sasaengs, they have many different methods of approach. Keep your eye on them. Good luck."

"Yes, sir." I bowed and left the office.

He is right I should get going now.

I took my bags and sneaked out of the building. I reached the nearest bus station. I looked around to find a black car with a blonde head peaking out of its window.

That's him.

I waved so he could see me. Once he did, he came to me and arranged the luggage in the backseat. I made myself comfortable in the passenger seat. He started driving and in matter of seconds, I fell asleep. 

I skipped college and I am very free so the second chapter's here too...