Chapter -13

The next morning, Namjoon woke up with a sore arm. In the middle of the night, Jimin somehow ended up using his hand as a pillow.

The rest of the day was quite busy, considering the boys having photoshoots, dance practice,interviews and they had to film run BTS episodes. Namjoon was busy too. He was in-charge for the security of BTS for the upcoming concert. New security staff were recruited and he was busy in training then for a revision.

All the boys ended their schedule at almost midnight. Everyone practically dragged themselves to the car and fell asleep immediately.

*Time skip to the day of flight*

The six boys were filming themselves with a camera on their way to the airport. Jungkook kept asking Namjoon for some pics and videos for his GCF.

"No, Jungkook. I'm not supposed to be in your video. I saw you posted the GCFs on YouTube. I don't think I wanna get fired early."

"Yeah he is right, kook. You can't take pics of him unless you say you aren't gonna post them." Jin told the maknae wiggling his eyebrows. The said little one high five-d his hyung and looked at Namjoon for permission.

"Jin hyung. You, out of all, can't do this to me!"

"I was just helping Jungkook. Right,koo?" Jungkook nodded and Jin walked away, filming his video for the album cd.

Namjoon helped Jungkook film his video and Hoseok joined in too.

"Attention please......" There speakers in the airport could be heard as everyone in the group stopped to listen to the announcement.

"The passengers of the flight heading to Chicago may board the flight at the gate-A. I repeat ....."

"That's ours. Head count please.1!" Jin shouted.

"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
"*Sigh* 6"
Everyone looked at Namjoon at once as the said boy was startled.

"Uh 7?"

"Right. Let's go!" Taehyung shouted and everyone followed.

------------

Namjoon pov:

"Namjoon-ah, can i sit with you?" Jin hyung shook me since i'm wearing headphones.

All the members were in the first class seats as the staff and security were in the economy class. As the flight was wholly booked for only BTS staff it was not that full. I was given a whole three seats in the front, just at the connection of economy and first class seats, so i could check whoever is going in and out to the boys.

"Of course Jin hyung. But why if i may ask?" Jin hyung settled beside me and looked at me with a tired face.

"Jungkook is snoring so loud beside me. So loud for a maknae. The others had their ear plugs in or are working on some songs. And i need some beauty sleep. Goodnight for now." He yawned and slumped his head on my shoulder.

--------

"So how are we gonna divide the rooms?" Jimin asked as everyone piled their suit cases in the hallway of the hotel rooms.

I thought I was going to be along with the security staff and I also thought about asking Soobin to share his room with me as single rooms are not available for staffs. But the youngest was so fussy about the idea of me not joining them and the others agreed.

I left the boys to decide what to do and went to take stroll in the hallways to check for any sasaengs. I was told that there might be a chance of them booking the same hotel. Since it was my job to take care of the boys I had to make quick check. 

By the time I came back to the place where I left the boys, everyone left to their rooms except Jimin. He was trying to lift his bag which looked a bit heavy. I made a mental note to check the boy's food intake. He looks thinner than normal boys his age.

"Let me help you." I walked towards him and grabbed the bag with a hand. The bag wasn't that heavy as it looked and it only concerned me more.

Is this boy even okay?

Jimin smiled, his eyes disappearing into cute crescents," Thankyou so much, hyungie~"

He quietly grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers and started walking me towards his room. I followed him without a word, just looking at our hands.

"This is our room, Joonie hyung. Me, Kookie and Tae are sharing it so we can play games till midnight hehe." The small boy giggled.

How could anyone hate this boy?

Jimin opened the door and scrambled in, calling the other younger ones, "Tae! Kookie! Namjoon hyung is here!"

"Oh hyung! Where were you when we decided the rooms? Anyways your room no. is 203. Your bags are already in there." Taehyung chimed. I nodded and walked out of the room as the younger ones chorused a goodnight.

So I have to make it to the room no. 203? this is 201...202...203!

I sighed and walked into the room, not bothering to knock since whoever inside might be sleeping at this time.

I glanced at the  single bed, which means I have to share, to see who my roommate is but turned away as the bed was empty.

"Namjoon-ah, it's your turn to take a shower."

No this can't be. I'm not ready for this shit. I don't wanna face him. I just wanted a night full of sleep. Maybe I can just bolt out of the room. 

"I wouldn't even think about it if I were you."

"What?"

"I wouldn't even think about running out of the room if I were you." Yoongi calmly explained.

"I-I wasn't t-thinking about it." 

"Sure. Get your ass in the bathroom. I don't want the bed to stink."

"I DON'T STINK!"