Chapter-20

"Jackson?"Yoongi questioned.

"Yeah. That was his name. He and Namjoonie were friends since childhood it seems." Jin replied, getting comfortable in Yoongi and Namjoon's room. Hobi was watching over the maknaes along with Namjoon and here Jin was telling what happened in the meeting to the younger.

"Okay. So what?"

"Well, it's nothing interesting for you, Yoongi since you didn't see the guy checking Namjoon out and clinging onto him, in front of my own eyes." Jin said, now looking straight into Yoongi's eyes as if he was waiting for his reaction. Yoongi looked away and cleared his throat, feeling something inside him.

"Nah. You're not getting any reaction from me. I don't like Namjoon. He can get himself checked out by who ever he wants." The smaller said, getting up to leave the room. Jin just pulled him back by his arm, "Let's have some time for ourselves for today." He whined, slightly pouting at Yoongi. Yoongi just looked back and smiled at the older, getting into the bed, pulling the other along with him to cuddle.

It was a three years ago when the six members of BTS came out with their feelings for each other and decided they were gonna try polymary relationship, they succeded in that.

They had to hide their status since they didn't want to scare Namjoon away. They rarely got any moments for themselves these days as they were busy with the promotions.

Although all the members prefer to be on top there were times when someone had to bottom for a couple. And so Jin and Jimin took on that as they realized they were switches. Jin sometimes subs for the younger members when they are stressed and need a release. Same goes with Jimin, though he looks like a small fluff ball of joy he turns into a monster in bed. Jimin is a full on switch where Jin only bottoms for Yoongi, the most dominant one in the group followed by the second youngest who is a sadist. It will be a rare situation that Jin bottoms for the other members.

Now going back to where the two oldest were snuggled up to each other on bed, while Hobi was entertaining the maknaes. Yoongi slipped a hand on Jin's waist and pulled him closer to himself as Jin put his face in Yoongi's neck, placing light kisses.

Yoongi always smelled so good and Jin loved to bury himself in his neck any chance he gets. Yoongi played with the older's hair as Jin moaned slowly getting into a slumber, still not quite adjusted to the time difference in the new place.

Yoongi fondly smiled at the older as he realized he fell asleep in his arms. He looked at the other for a minute and couldn't help but fall for his hyung all over again, slowly drifting into a slumber himself.

Just a fill in about their relationship..