Chapter-14

Namjoon Pov:

I was building a pillow wall just incase, to separate Yoongi and me. The said man sat on the other side of the bed with a bored expression on his face.

"Do you really have to do this? What should I even use as a pillow? like I don't even have enough place to sleep on this bed!"

I tried my best to ignore him and rested my head on my pillow.

"I'm gay but I don't have the intention to fuck you. Don't make me change my opinion and go down on you right now."

I immediately threw a pillow at his face and pulled the covers over my face. He grumbled but still left the wall between us untouched.

I waited for him to switch of the lights but when he didn't I popped my head out of the covers to see what he was doing.

"I'm gonna work on some music."

I nodded in understanding and pulled the covers over my face again.

In a few minutes a soft humming sound filled the room as Yoongi played a soft melody to it. And without a notice I fell asleep as the song lulled me.

-------------

"Namjoon Hyung? Is it okay to call you that?" I turned around to see Soobin shyly looking down. The staff were down to get breakfast for the day. The members were still asleep. I was standing in the line for some Japchae when Soobin decided to talk to me.

"Uh yeah sure. That's fine." The manager smiled. I couldn't understand how he got the manger position when he was so young. 

"I know what you're thinking, hyung. I am just filling the position for my father. He got sick and was admitted in the hospital a few weeks ago. I'll return back in a few weeks." I just 'ooh'ed at the explanation, still not understanding why he suddenly wanted to talk to me.

"I-I'm a b-big fan of yours, hyung!" He shouted, looking down at his feet and holding an bouquet out towards me. His cheeks are so red with all the blush. I guess he is embarrassed. But i could say the same with myself too. All the staff are now looking towards our direction and i just wanted the ground to swallow me inside.

I awkwardly bowed in all directions as i saw Jimin do it once he broke a chair and pulled the younger with me towards one of the corner tables of dining area.

"Quiet down a bit. And what are you even talking about?" I asked as we both took seats at the small table.

"Yesterday Jungkook hyung played the song you both recorded in our car's stereo when we were travelling to the airport." That kid seriously. "I recognized your voice, RM hyung."

This is the moment that he knew he fucked up.

"I uh- Thankyou. But please don't tell anyone." I looked up at the boy who looked to be in deep thoughts. Thankfully he didn't ask the reason why. If he did ask, I wouldn't know what to say. 

"Then I wanna blackmail you, hyung. I want your autograph and you have to be my best friend!" Soobin said, enthusiastically and I can't help but nod at him as he bounced in his seat and happily munched on his carrot.

"Hyung, wait a minute. I'll go get my diary and a pen for the autograph." The boy disappeared into the crowd of people and reappeared in a  few minutes.

He placed a black bag on his lap and pulled out a cute aesthetic book along with a pen which had bunny ears. 

"The pen was a gift from my friend. But here you go, hyung." Soobin lightly scratched at the back of his neck as he handed the book and pen.

I slowly signed the last page of the book and wrote a small 'Fighting!' at the end with a small bunny drawing which was terrible but the boy insisted.

"That was my first autograph. Keep it well." I said, getting slightly emotional at the thought o someone really listening to my music and being my fan.

Soobin grinned, all his front teeth on display. Just then, one of the members approached our table. Hoseok was his name?

"Namjoon-ah, here you are! Jin hyung searched for you in all of our rooms. Go get him before he deems you kidnapped." The man chuckled and I nodded. I excused myself and walked up to our rooms, trying to find Jin hyung. I could hear Jin hyung's distressed voice from the hallways.

I knocked on his door and walked inside too see him holding Yoongi by his ears and the said male was not at all impressed by it. He was slightly wincing at the strong touch.

"Yoongi-yah, you scared him away from your room, didn't you?" Jin shouted.

"I don't know where he went! He wasn't with me when we woke up!" Yoongi replied.

"Jin hyung, I went downstairs to the dining area along with all the staffs for breakfast." I calmly said, placing an awkward hand on his shoulder. He immediately released Yoongi and turned to me.

"Namjoonie, you scared me. I thought this little mister bullied you and scared you away." Jin hyung said, pointing an accusing finger at Yoongi who was rubbing his ear.

"He did bully me though." I mumbled, just enough for the people in the room to hear. Jin hyung's eyes comically widened at Yoongi. Yoongi's eyeballs shook at the sudden attention he was receiving.

"NO! I DIDN'T, HYUNG!"

-------------

Hoseok pov:

I looked at the still seated manager who was so absorbed in gazing at a book in his hand. I slightly peeked in to see what got his eyes into hearts.

"Rap Monster? Is that an autograph I see? Kim-"

The younger jumped at the sudden voice and scrambled to close his book. I raised an eyebrow at his behavior and he looked everywhere except my eyes. 

"It's n-nothing, hyung.  I was just- uh -practicing my autograph-yeah my autograph!" He stuttered out. Still not believing, I let the topic go for now since he looks like he is gonna cry any second.