Chapter-44

After dinner Namjoon went to his room to check his pager. He always had a pager on him and the other would be at the house. Just in case there was any emergency.

He picked the little thing and placed it on the nightstand. Namjoon was always a light sleeper so he could easily wake up to the noise.

That night it was horrible for the Lee household's son. He couldn't understand why his father suddenly proposed that he should marry Namjoon.

He didn't know what come upon him but he stormed into his father's office asking about what happened earlier.

But he just received a lecture about how he should act in front of Namjoon and get him to be his boyfriend.

Duke didn't want to get beat up that night again. He is a human after all. The pain lasted for days and he desperately wanted to meet Namjoon tomorrow and tell everything he could to the younger.

He returned to his room and laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He didn't want Namjoon to have a part in his mess so he would make sure it is always like that. He is gonna do his best to protect him.

He looked at the pager on his nightstand.

Maybe he does like me. But love is not something that I have to deal right now. We have bigger problems right now.

He just had to wait until tomorrow.

^-^

It was early in the morning when Jackson sharply banged on every member's door. He didn't give them any time to process what's happening and pulled them into the gym.

He loudly clapped his hands to get their full attention. The boys groaned but still looked up at what the ruckus was.

Jackson stood beside Namjoon, silently laughing as the boys tried to sleep on some of the gym equipment.

Namjoon cleared his throat and started, "Good morning, everyone. We are gonna have a daily gym session at 5 am in the morning. Start your warm up. I'll assign what you have to work out on." When the boys just groaned and waved their hands in t he air, Namjoon shouted, "NOW!"

They scrambled to what they had to do as Yoongi still grumbled, "Geez why are you so loud in the goddamn morning?"

Jackson laughed loudly at the others while Namjoon glared at him to stop laughing. He gestured Jackson to help the younger ones exercise. Jackson nodded and got to work.

Namjoon walked to wards Yoongi and pulled him by his arm and set him on one of the gym equipment. Yoongi let himself get pulled and seated on the cushion.

"Hyung, you are supposed to have abs for the next comeback. Where are they?" Namjoon patiently asked.

Yoongi looked up at him, eyes half open. He closed them fully once he got a good look at the younger, "I was hungry so I ate them."

"Wake up, hyung. See even the youngest is working out. You need some energy if you wanna fight someone."

"Jungkook has always been a muscle pig. And why would I fight someone? I prefer peace." He made a 'V' sign with his fingers.

Namjoon decided to explain his hyung about the situation, "Hyung, you know the rumors circling around, right?" Yoongi sleepily nodded.

"This time they are not just rumors. Whatever is happening now is serious. A mafia is getting involved in this situation. If you are not going to work for your abs then at least work out for your safety."

Yoongi immediately looked up with wide eyes, "Namjoon. It's not funny. Are you serious about what you are talking about?" Namjoon blankly stared at Yoongi and he knew the younger was serious.