Chapter-19

Soobin who was sitting in the meeting room waiting for Namjoon to enter, stood up as the elder walked in. He walked to stand behind the said man.

"Good morning. I am Kim Namjoon. Head of Security. You all are gonna see me more often from now on. I look forward to working with all of you." Namjoon said as he bowed a bit.

 He looked across the room for a second and continued, "Today Mr.Kim Seokjin, here, joins our meeting as the oldest of the group." He said, looking at the man who was now manspreading in the chair, eyeing the younger. He wasn't expecting to get mentioned in the meeting and he was a bit flustered when his name sounded in the room. 

Namjoon eyed all the people in the meeting with a glare. They didn't stand up from their chairs when Namjoon entered the room or not even when Seokjin entered inside. They couldn't even get the hint that he was trying to get them to stand up and give a proper greeting to the idol in the room.

What a bunch of idiots seriously.

"Everyone one of you are supposed to stand up when greeting someone who is in a higher position than you. GET UP!" The taller screamed into the silence. Everyone scrambled to get up except Seokjin who looked amused at the situation in hand.

"Now I don't how the fuck it worked for you all before, but from now on you are going to follow a particular discipline in the first place unless you don't have the interest to keep working here. Understand?"

A weak chorus of 'Yessss' sounded in the room and Namjoon couldn't be more agitated.

"I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He shouted.

And then everyone straightened up before answering, "YES, SIR!"

"Get yourselves seated. We are gonna begin the meeting." Namjoon said in a deep, low voice as he got ready to ask some questions for the guards. Soobin walked to his seat too when he was signalled. A loud knock echoed in the room, all the heads turning to the door.

"Come in. Namjoon grumbled, slightly irritated at the disturbance. The door opened slightly and a familiar blonde head peaked in.

"Sorry for arriving late. There was a trouble with our car in the way." The blonde spoke lightly, entering the room with some other familiar people. Namjoon looked at Jackson and his team walking in. The young boys behind him looked a bit different than when he saw them. They packed a bit of muscle now. Jackson also got some piercings on his ears.

Namjoon nodded, signaling them to sit in the empty seats. Jackson to his right and Soobin to his right. The boys who came along with Jackson seemed to smirk among themselves as they glanced at the nervous Soobin and sat beside him.

 The boys who came along with Jackson seemed to smirk among themselves as they glanced at the nervous Soobin and sat beside him

(The seating arrangement... I don't know where tf my laptop is storing my screen snips so I had to click the pic on my phone)

The meeting seemed to go well after Namjoon getting serious at the others. Everyone listened attentively to what Namjoon was saying except the idol in the room.