Chapter-60

The second Namjoon exited the basement he was mer with six pairs of glaring eyes. All the members scanned him from top to bottom in search of any injuries.

Once deemed fine, they stood still waiting for the tallest to speak.

Namjoon had a stone expression on his face while saying, "It's better for you to return back to the dorms."

The members were stunned. Is that all he had to say? Why didn't he get angry at them for trying to crash his wedding? Didn't they create all the mess in the wedding?

They all watched as Namjoon walked away. He fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed someone. He waited a few seconds before he roared, "WANG FUCKING JACKSON! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"I now declare Jackson Wang as good as dead." Jin spoke out as the others nodded.

By the time the members reached home, Jackson and his team were nowhere to be found. They all knew what was going to happen anyways.

There were all deflated sighs as all of them fell on the couch. Just when they thought nothing would get worse, the telephone rang loudly.

Jungkook as always pushed the oldest to get it and the latter grumbled, but still got up. He stayed silent until the other person on the call talked. It was something they learnt from Namjoon.

"Hello? Hyung? Come to the airport immediately! Namjoon hyung is leaving! Hyung, does it hurt that much-"Beomgyu said into the phone while Jackson's voice is heard in the background, "Yeah of fucking course! It hurts like a bitch!"

The call ended instantly and the words Beomgyu said turned around in his head until Taehyung snapped him out of his trance.

"Jin hyung? Hyung? What's wrong? Who is it?"

"Guys, let's go. It's Namjoon. He's leaving." Jin said, shortly.

"Wh-at where? Like when?" Yoongi asked getting up abruptly.

The car ride was very quiet. They were breaking traffic laws. This was the first time ever they've seen Jin driving speeding above limits.

The minute they reached the airport, they tried to get in but they had to stop outside due to security reasons. One of the security head knew who they are and let them for just 5 minutes. The next flight leaves in 2 minutes and they couldn't even think of anything as they ran towards the gates.

The last announcement took over the speaker and in a few seconds the plane took off before they could reach the gates.

Yoongi was the first one to slump down onto a chair nearby and the rest followed.

Everything went inaudible and all Yoongi could hear was the faint echo of the murmur around him. Some people started to recognize them and a small crowd started to form around them. The situation wasn't very easy to get out without hurting the fans and all they could do was to give little smiles to their dear armies.

Amidst the crowd, a tall head peaked out as he tried to respectfully shove past the crowd and get towards the guys.

Yoongi could feel someone grab his hand and he was about to shake it away until he saw whose it was.

Namjoon stood there in all black clothing with a black mask on as he showed his id to the army and pulled the members away from the crowd with the help of the airport security.

"Stay right where you are."Namjoon grumbled once they got out of the mess. He let go of Yoongi's hand and walked away to speak with the security.

Right in time Si Hyuk, Hyun Woo, Jackson and his team, Minho and his sister rushed to where Namjoon was.

Once the security team stepped away, Mr.Yang grabbed Namjoon and with a glare straight to his eyes, he landed a harsh slap on Namjoon's cheek.

The surroundings went quiet as the harsh slap resounded in the area. It was a shock to everyone. Mr.Yang had never showed signs of aggression on Namjoon. It was the first time someone had ever done it.

Namjoon looked up emotionlessly at the man. Mr.Yang had tears in his red eyes.

"If you are going to do something like this why give yourself hope?! Why give them hope?! Huh? Did you think about what they think about this decision? Like did you even ask yourself what your heart actually wants before taking this decision?!!"Mr.Yang shouted in Namjoon's face.

"I did." Namjoon muttered, looking up at Mr.Yang, "I did think about everything. Though I want to be selfish and be here with them all the time, it's not impossible for something like what happened today to happen again. I don't want to risk anything which involves them."

Mr.Yang was about argue when Jimin stepped up, "Then protect us. Be here to protect us." The others nodded.

A black eyed Jackson came forward, "It isn't always you, yourself or them, Namjoon. It's us, you, with them, with us. We all are ready to risk it all for you. They are too. Give yourself a chance. It isn't always work, work and work. The day I first saw you with them, I knew you were gonna get along just fine but the way they changed you was something I couldn't do in all these years."

Yoongi walked to him, pointing a finger to his heart and leaning closer, "For once, ask what it wants, please."

Namjoon looked around as the other members gave reassuring nods for him to do as he was said.

Namjoon stayed silent thinking about what he was getting told about and for once he wanted to listen his heart. He wants to stay. With them. Us.

Namjoon slowly nodded and everyone clapped loudly as BTS took Namjoon into a group hug. Jackson's team whistled loudly gathering everyone's attention.

Mr.Yang opened his arms for Namjoon as the younger smiled and walked into his father like embrace when Mrs.Yang stepped out from behind him. She smiled brightly and pulled him in for another hug.

When they let go, Namjoon looked around, hesitating. Mrs.Yang who noticed it asked, "What is it, honey? You can tell us anything."

"Is it okay if I call you mom, Mrs.Yang?" The elderly woman took sometime to comprehend the words and couldn't believe what she had just heard. This was the moment she waited for her whole life.

She had always wanted to hear those words from him. She smiled so wide with tears cascading down her cheeks. She nodded rapidly and pulled the younger down for another hug as Mr.Yang embraced them both and everyone else joined the group hug with Jackson's team hyping them up by jumping in excitement, circling around the hug.

                         -THE END-

IT'S OVER GUYS!

Okay so, I've been warning y'all from very long that the end of the story is here and now it's finally here...

I have mixed feelings about this but still it was a very nice journey with y'all.

And the comments on the last chapter literally made my eyes sweat. I love y'all so much. And i will miss you as much...

If you want a Q/A for the characters, drop the character's name and questions in the comment box and I will surely post the replies to every question in the next chapter- I mean in the next update, guys.

I'll miss this book and your comments but no I have to staph-

I WUVV YOUUUU<3