Chapter-9

The day before Namjoon came to Bighit:

"Mr.Bang, you called for me?"

"Ah Jin, you're here. Sit down. We need to talk."

Jin sits down on the chair in front of Mr.Bang as tries to think any mistakes he or the members did in the past week.

"Jin, you know we've been searching for a security team for you guys. I found one person who is best at it. My old friend recommended him."

"Only one person? Not a team?"

"Yes. My old friend believes that the person he is sending here is strong enough and he doesn't need anyone to help him. And of course, if there is any emergency the others will be called."

"Okay, I understand, Mr. Bang."

"But there is one more thing."

Jin raised his eyebrows in question.

"The boy who will come here is from a place where emotions are not something common. He took the phrase seriously and he started bottling up everything inside him. May it be sadness or love or happiness or affection. He grew up without parents to guide him, siblings to fight with. I watched him grow up from a very cute little kid who doesn't know anything but smiling and giggling to the one now who doesn't show any emotion."

"Okay. But why are you telling me this?"

"There is a reason. He is not like normal people. He just knows fight ,fight and fight. He just trained his whole life. My old friend ,that I've mentioned wants to treat him like his own son but he is afraid the boy will not like that. So he thought maybe he could let the boy enjoy the world and understand emotions."

"That sounds very sad."

"Yes ,it does. And my friend thought maybe I could help him and at the correct time we were out of security."

"So you connected both the dots and appointed him as our bodyguard."

"Right! So I just wanted to ask this favor from you guys. This will not disturb your schedule. Just hangout with him like he is your friend. After the contract is over with him maybe he could get settled with a family. You see, my friend and I thought about this and I wanted to tell you everything before handing the boy over to you."

"Thankyou for telling me beforehand. I will tell the others too."

"I should thankyou, Jin-ah. This is a lot to ask from you. And you agreed to it." Mr. Bang said, smiling.

Jin smiled back and left the room.

Back to where Jin pulled Yoongi aside to tell this:

"So this kid has a long history then. Hmmm..."

Jin looked at Yoongi with a glare.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"Go back and enjoy some food or find a place to nap?"

"No, you don't. Go and apologize to him."

"HE twisted my arm!"

"He will learn slowly so you go and show the example of why and when we say sorry!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"N to the o to the NO!"

"I didn't ask you if you would say sorry. I told you to go and say sorry so GO!"

"FINE! Don't push me!"

Jin pushed Yoongi back to where the group once stood.

"Uh where are they?" Jin asked.

"Guess Jungkook already pulled them to the rides. Poor Hobi."

"Jin hyung!! We are here!! At the rollercoaster." Jimin shouted, waving his hands frantically in the air.

They both looked around until they spotted the others and walked towards the rollercoaster.

The golden maknae could be seen jumping with excitement, pulling Namjoon with him. Some blabbering noises could be heard before Namjoon and Jungkook boarded the rollercoaster side by side.

Hoseok and Jimin wanted to stay down cuz they were scared. And Yoongi went to get a nap somewhere mumbling something about 'disturbing his day off'.

Taehyung and Jin looked at each other before deciding to go sit behind the excited golden maknae and the serious faced boy.

The ride began and Jungkook's excited noises could be heard from a distance. Jin held Taehyung's hand at some point where he thought he would drop down the ride. Namjoon?

He was busy checking Jungkook's seat belt as he was wiggling too much in that small space. He was also looking around if anyone's around the amusement park stalking the boys.

Namjoon was doing a roll number count in his head to find if all the members are near him.

He counted Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin in the back, Hoseok and Jimin waving ,standing at the bottom of the ride.

So, 1 2 3 4 5? 5?

Who is missing?

Ah wait where is the grumpy old man?

Namjoon looked around frantically hoping he could spot the elder somewhere but in vain. The speed of the ride isn't helping as well.

He checked Jungkook's seat belt again and sat back thinking about any possible places the elder might be.

The ride came to an end. He helped Jin get off the ride as he could see the older was wobbling a bit.

He watched as Jungkook was telling how he enjoyed his ride to his hyungs who just smiled , listening to the child-like blabber. They walked to a food stall Jin saw earlier to get some food.

After Namjoon was sure the others would be safe, he went out on a search for Yoongi.

He walked out of the food stall and turned into a small street and pulled a guy from behind the wall. He tightened his hold on the guy's neck. He leaned in right beside the unknown man's ear.

"Why are you here again?" Namjoon whispered.

This is written by the author's soul which tells the author not to study and write stories in my exam.

Does anyone even read this story?

I mean I myself don't know what's going to happen in the next chapter.