Chapter-4

Namjoon's pov:

The guy was struggling in the security's hands, making the latter struggle. With a hard kick on his groin, he stopped struggling and let himself get pulled into the building.

His yelps and some faint music are the only sounds in the whole building. My attention drifted back to the security when called me.

"Sir, my shift is over now. Can I leave this man to you?" I felt bad for him. He has his own family right? Not all are like me. I nodded and took over his job of dragging the camera guy by his shirt.

I didn't even give him time adjust to my height. His shirt almost tearing into shreds and his yelps getting louder as I am not so purposely hitting him to the walls. A door opened to the left of me, revealing 6 guys who are sweating and drinking water like they've been through a drought. I ignored their looks and continued dragging the cam guy to Mr.Bang's office.

Now where the hell is his office?

Jungkook Pov:

Ahh...I'm tired. After 5 continuous hours of practice, we are now packing our things to go home. Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung are bickering about something. Hobi hyung is explaining some moves to Jin hyung. Suga hyung is already dozing off.

Everything is normal until we heard some commotion outside. We all went to the door to witness a quite interesting scene. A guy in a white shirt and jeans, thrashing someone to every wall he sees. He threw a glance at us when we opened our door but withdrew it and continued dragging the nearly passed out man.

All my hyungs are awestruck. All their mouths hanging open. Well, mine too. He walked past us in a milli second. 

"Yah! Close your mouths and come on I am sleepy." It seems that Suga hyung is the first one to recover from the shock.

Namjoon Pov:

I stopped at a door that said 'BANG PD'.  I knocked on the door and waited for response. After a good 10 seconds, an almost inaudible 'come in' was heard. I opened the door and pushed the guy in my hands inside. Mr. Bang was about to look up but there was no chance as the head of the cam guy made a connection with his desk.

"Woah! Are you ok, sir?" He asked, already checking the cam guy's face. The guy just winced out loud.

" He is one of your boys' stalkers and also a pervert." I said, calmly.

"Ah yes! The guy with a cam and all black outfit, right?" He asked the guy as if he was his relative or something.

I rolled my eyes at the absurd scene in front of me, "So you do know about him and did nothing?"

"No. It's more like we couldn't. We couldn't catch him anytime. He always ran away!" I slightly nodded my head at that.

He pressed some button and some security came running inside.

"Take this guy to the police station and do the formalities needed. Give him some first aid first. I don't think he can stand still. By the way, what happened to him and who did this!?"He asked.

I raised my hand.

Mr. Bang eyed me for a solid second and told the others to leave. They bowed and pulled the  cam guy outside along with them.

"Why did you literally make him unrecognizable?"

"Because I know the police won't take any action. The maximum they can do is to make him pay a fine or lock him up for 24 hours. Just to make sure he doesn't come back." I shrugged.

"And I am sent as the bodyguard for your boys." I bowed a bit.

"Ahh, so you are the one that Hyun sent. You must be tired from the journey and this." he said motioning towards the door, through which the security went out just a second ago. 

"Take rest for today. We will discuss about work tomorrow morning. Oh! wait a second. " He called someone and asked them to come to his office.

After a few seconds, a knock was heard. A young boy in his twenties came in, sweat dripping down his cheeks. He looks like one of the boys who were at the door before.

"This is Seokjin. Jin, this is Namjoon, your new protection. As I said, he is going to live with you. We will discuss about work tomorrow so, for now take him to your dorm along with you." He said in one breath, concluding the intro.

The said man looked at me and smiled, reaching out a hand for a handshake. I obliged.

"Ok ,PD nim. We will take care of him. Have a goodnight~" Jin said. We both bowed at a time and walked outside.

I followed him to the practice room. He stopped, looking at me, before opening the door.