Chapter-12

"Jungkook-ah!! Come down for dinner!" Jin yelled.

"Hyung, Jungkook went to the company along with Namjoon." Yoongi said,getting comfortable in his seat at the dining table.

"Oh, is it? But he asked me to make his favourite dishes. Anyways head count please."

"One." Jin started.

"Two."

"Three!"

"Four!"

"Fiveeee." Yoongi dragged.

"Let me call them once. Maybe they can make it for dinner." Jhope said and everyone agreed.

OTP:(it's on speaker)

"Jungkook-ah, how long is it going to take for you guys to reach home?" Jhope asked.

"We are just 15 minutes away, hyung. Wait for us. Tell Jin hyung to not eat anything!"

"You brat, i made it for you and you dare disrespect me! I am so going to eat your lamb skewers."

"*Gasp* Joonie hyung, go faster. I really love lamb skewers. Please hyung."

"Yeah okay." Namjoon's voice was heard at the end.

"Wait for us hyung! Bye!"

A beep was heard and then in a few minutes the front door opened with some keys jingling.

"Finally! My lamb skewers!" Jungkook rushed to his plate of food, trying to take a piece.

Jin slapped his hand away ,making him whine.

"Wash your hands first."

"Okay."

Namjoon came back after washing his hands before Jungkook. He sat next to Yoongi which he absolutely didn't want to but the older insisted saying Jungkook is loud.

Jungkook is just so cute. Why would he be loud?

No, Namjoon. You are sliding down the track. Get yourself together.

Dinner passed by with Jungkook rambling to hyungs about Namjoon singing and the latter blushing when Jungkook played the song. The table filled with claps and whistles from the 95- liners.

It was a peaceful dinner until

"Yah! That's mine." Jimin argued.

"Why would it be yours? Does it have your name on it?" Taehyung argued back.

"Guys stop it! There are two more fried chicken pieces on the counter. Go and get it." Yoongi said.

Both Jimin and Taehyung raced into the kitchen while Yoongi ate the last piece in peace.

"Hyung!  We don't have any more left!"

"The kitchen counter is absolutely empty!"

They both ran back to see Yoongi munching on the last piece and getting up to wash his hands.

"Thanks for the meal." He said walking back to his room.

Namjoon glanced at Yoongi who just left the table silently,leaving the younger ones to whine about their chicken.

Namjoon knew he should apologise properly to his hyung. But he needs some push over. He didn't have to apologise to someone before. If he had to, it was very rare.

He shrugged and got up to put his dishes in the dishwasher after slightly rinsing them.

He heard a ding from his phone. It was the manager. He sent him tomorrow's schedule. Namjoon came out of the kitchen still looking into his phone and accidently bumped into the sulking Jimin, knocking the poor boy down.

"Oh! Jimin?! Are you alright?"

"Namjoon hyuuuung~ Taehyungie and i fought."

"Uh yeah?" Namjoon asked helping him up.

"I need a hug." Jimin said latching himself onto Namjoon like a koala.

There was a few moments of silence and Namjoon waving his hands in the air awkwardly,not  actually knowing where to put them.

He heard some silent footsteps and he looked up , seeing Jin. Jin gestured him to hug the weeping boy in his hands. Namjoon frantically waved back a 'Where am i supposed to put these hands?' expression.

Jin somehow explained namjoon to place his hands on Jimin's waist and Namjoon did so. Jin just smiled and left the kitchen.

He looked at Taehyung who is in the same position as Jimin in Hobi's arms.

Jungkook approached his crying hyung. He slightly patted Taehyung's back as the male sinked more into Hobi.

Jin sighed. He couldn't understand the older maknaes. They fought over a chicken piece. It was a dumpling before and now a chicken piece.

When it's time for bed, Jin collected everyone and helped them to their rooms.

It was decided that Jungkook is gonna stay with Taehyung tonight and from the looks of Jimin, he isn't gonna leave Namjoon anytime soon. So Namjoon is gonna have to sleep with Jimin.

Namjoon pov:

I looked at the boy asleep in my arms. He looked like a baby. I could just squish his che-

"Namjoon-ah, can you let Jimin sleep with you for today? He looks comfortable with you." Jin asked as I cleared my throat.

" Sure, Jin hyung."

Jin hyung smiled and left. I carried Jimin to my room and gently at him down on the bed. It's a good thing he is already in his pajamas. I crawled next to him and he immediately latched onto me. He buried his nose in my neck and got into a comfortable position on me before drifting to the dreamland.

Many days later lol...