Chapter-46

Namjoon stayed silent, processing whatever information his hyung is giving him. Yoongi could literally see the hardworking machines in the other's brain.

So he sat beside the younger and put a hand on Namjoon's thigh as Namjoon looked at him, "Hyung, you know-I mean it's my first time and-"

Yoongi placed a finger on Namjoon's lips, "Shh..Don't force anything out of you. Let's give it a try and if you don't want to then we can immediately go back to who we are. Do you want to give it a try?"

Namjoon slowly nodded and smiled showing his dimples, "Yes, I want to give it a try, hyung."

Yoongi let his famous gummy smile take over his face and he grabbed Namjoon's hand, pulling him forward to place a slight kiss on his dimples.

"Hyung, do we have to tell the others?"

"Well, that's up to you. Do you want to?"

Namjoon shook his head, "I don't know."

"That's alright. We don't have to. We can wait for the perfect timing." Namjoon nodded.

Yoongi contently sighed and looked at Namjoon's laptop and back to him, "Are you done? Do you wanna go home?"

"Yeah. Give me five minutes, hyung. I just have to save the work." Yoongi nodded and gathered his and Namjoon's belongings. By the time he cleaned his studio, Namjoon was all done and ready to go.

He was about to get up with the laptop but Yoongi stopped him, "Leave it here. You can get it tomorrow."

"But I don't wanna disturb y-"

"That's alright since you are my boyfriend now." Yoongi smirked and Namjoon looked at him with wide eyes.

"I am y-your b-boyfriend?"

"Yeah. My cute little boyfriend." He squeezed Namjoon's cheeks.

"So y-you are my boyfriend too?" Namjoon asked timidly.

Yoongi smiled at him, "I am yours and you are mine."

They both got into the car with Namjoon in the driver's seat. Yoongi actually proposed that they should walk home but Namjoon was strict. He didn't want anything happening to the other. That too not when they just became boyfriends.

"Then at least let me drive." Yoongi complained.

Namjoon shook his head, "Nope. Security purposes."

"What? How!?"

"What if there is someone following us? Or someone shoots our car? I have to be behind the wheel so I can get us to the dorms safely."

Yoongi stomped to the passenger's seat, muttering whatever, "I can also drive if someone shoots at us."

Namjoon chuckled at his hyung and started the car as Yoongi stared at him, "What is it, hyung?

"You look beautiful when you smile. Your dimples are so cute too." Yoongi softly smiled.

The drive contained of Yoongi complimenting the other and Namjoon trying to put his full focus on the road.

Once they reached the dorms, Namjoon parked the car in the parking lot. They both got out and Namjoon was about to walk to the elevator by himself when Yoongi pulled him back to walk together.

"Why are you in a hurry?"

"What if someone sees us together?"

"So what? They've seen us together many times. It's no difference. It's just all in your mind, Namjoonie." Yoongi poked Namjoon's forehead.

Namjoon silently unlocked the door and Yoongi pulled both of them inside, locking the door again. They tried not to make any sounds as to not wake the other members.

"Yoongi hyung? Namjoon hyung?" Tae's gruffy deep voice sounded as Yoongi flinched at the sudden ghost like sound in the quiet dorm. Namjoon almost got into security mode but quickly recognized the deep voice.

"Aish! Do something about your voice seriously. Why are you even awake?" Yoongi asked, still calming himself down.

"I was thirsty, hyung." Tae said and walked towards the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. He gulped down the whole bottle all while the other two were watching.

Taehyung walked out of the kitchen and was about to go to his room when he turned back to the elders. He pointed in the direction of the TV, "Hyung, Jin hyung left you both some food in there."

"Uh in the TV?" Namjoon questioned. He almost turned to go to the TV when Yoongi smacked his head.

Tae drunkenly laughed with his eyes closed, "Why would there be food in the TV. It's in the laundry. Goodnight, hyungs~" The younger walked back to his room like that.

"That hurts!" Namjoon whisper-yelled.

"Oh~Does it?" Yoongi said in a baby voice and slightly stood on his tiptoes as he kissed the other's forehead, "The booboo's all gone now!"

Namjoon looked away as his cheeks flushed red, "H-Hyung, stop it!" He kinda whined but slapped his hands to his mouth as he cringed at the whiny sound he made.

Yoongi chuckled, "Let's go. There will be some leftovers in the fridge. Jin hyung always saves some. I bet they all drank some wine as we just saw Taehyung."

^-^

Namjoon sat in the room with Bang pd, waiting for Mr.Yang and Jackson.

"Namjoon, how have you been these days?"

"Busy but that's what comes with the job. I have a request, Mr.Bang." The said man chuckled at the straight forward boy.

"Is it about changing the dates for the next comeback?" Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah. We thought about that and decided we could change them to the day after tomorrow."

Namjoon couldn't understand. Is it that easy to change the whole plan?

"It isn't easy. But if it's something you are asking, I know it's important. Because I trust Hyun Woo and he trusts you so I trust you with my boys." Mr.Bang smiled.

Namjoon bowed in his chair, "Thank you, Mr.Bang."

Just then, a knock sounded on the office door followed by Mr.Yang and Jackson walking in. Namjoon immediately stood and bowed to his boss.

Mr.Yang was always a cheery man so he expected him to ruffle his hair or at least pat his shoulder but when the man just nodded and sat down, Namjoon got confused.

"Let's start the meeting." Mr.Yang said. Everyone in the room straightened up at the tense atmosphere.

Namjoon was the first one to speak, "Mr.Lee is getting involved in the recent death threats BTS is receiving. It was from a small hater's site at first but now, after Mr.Lee shook hands with them indirectly, the threats are coming to life."

The silence in the room was the cue for Namjoon to continue, "BTS' next comeback was actually a week away but from what we just discussed, the date was changed to the day after tomorrow. The statement about the change wasn't released yet."

"Namjoon." Mr.Yang spoke up, not even looking at the boy, "I need you safely complete the comeback and then you are getting onto an important mission along with your team and Jackson's team. Namjoon. Jackson. Dismissed."

"Yes, sir." Namjoon and Jackson said in unison and bowed to both elderly men in the room, walking out.

Heyoo! How are yall? It's been days since I've updated. I'm sorry to keep you waiting!