Chapter-32

At the dorm:

One by one, everyone got out of the minivan. Namjoon was the last to get out. He checked the surroundings once and parked the van inside.

He walked towards the group in front of the door. Jin was searching his pockets for the key as the others waited.

"Aha!" Jin exclaimed when he found the little thing.

Jungkook smiled evilly, "Jin hyung, open the door." He ordered as the older was just about the key in the keyhole.

Jin turned to the maknae, rolling his eyes, "Yeah, now that you've said it, I'm not opening the door."

Namjoon watched the two of them bicker for a moment and walked up to the door, gently taking the key from Jin's hands.

He opened the door and walked inside. He paused when everyone suddenly became silent. The tallest turned back to look at the group. All of them were looking at the marble floor on which Namjoon was standing.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" He asked Yoongi who was the only one looking at him.

"H-Hyung, y-you are b-bleeding." Jimin stuttered. Namjoon looked down at the drops of blood tainting the white floor.

"Oh shit, I completely forgot about that. I'll clean it. Don't worry." He rambled to Hoseok. The man always keeps things neat and organized. He didn't like it when anything was out of place.

Namjoon abruptly crouched down, trying to get the blood off the floor with a tissue. But due to the sudden force, his head hurt. Badly.

He clutched his head and settled down on floor.

"Namjoon hyung?! Hyung, are you okay!?" Jungkook's worried bambi eyes came into his blurred vision.

He could feel the blurriness in his eye sight be replaced with dark spots in his vision. Slowly, he gave in to the darkness and closed his eyes, falling back into someone's arms.

Hoseok pov:

Yoongi hyung caught the boy when he fell on his back. Jungkook stood near them with his eyes wide.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah, help me!" I said, hurrying to Yoongi hyung and picking up the tall boy with Jungkook's help.

We carried him to his room and placed him on the bed on his stomach.

"Make way!" Jin hyung said, coming through the gap between us with a first aid box.

He sat on the bed beside Namjoon and lifted his dress shirt, revealing a deep cut, blood gushing out of it.

"I don't think first aid is enough. Call the doctor." Jin hyung sighed and Taehyung leaving the room to call.

Jungkook rushed towards the other side of the bed and climbed in. He held Namjoon's hand, gently. Jimin joined the youngest and clutched Jungkook's arm for some comfort.

Jungkook wrapped an arm around his hyung's shoulder, bringing him closer.

Taehyung came back inside, "He is on his way, hyung." I nodded at him.

Everyone was silent. Only the sounds of Jin hyung cleaning around the wound with a wet cloth.

"Do you think we should Jackson?" Jin hyung asked, still focusing on the work in hands.

"Well, he did say Jackson was his friend since childhood." I added.

"Maybe we should, hyung." Jungkook said, now taking Jimin into his arms fully.

We all looked at Taehyung again, "Why are you looking at me? I don't wanna talk to him!" He exclaimed.

Jin hyung asked Yoongi hyung to bring him a fresh bowl of water so he wasn't in the room.