Chapter-57

Namjoon and Yoongi came out of the room at almost 5am since Yoongi wanted some Americano.

"I want to make it, hyung." Namjoon suddenly proposed in the hallway.

"You know how to make one?" Yoongi curiously asked.

Namjoon sheepishly smiled, "No. I only know how to make coffee as I only drink that."

Yoongi shook his head and told Namjoon to just watch when Taehyung emerged from his room, clutching his blanket.

"Yoongi hyung... I'm hungry... Make me something please." He sleepily asked.

Yoongi sighed but still nodded, "What do you want to eat?" He asked checking the fridge for some leftovers.

"Anything, hyungie. I feel like I could eat a rock at this level."

"I don't need you dying on me. I can make ramyeon with egg and heat up some fried chicken if you want?" Taehyung nodded sleepily and walked back to the living room, collapsing on the sofa.

Namjoon who stayed quiet the whole time didn't know if he should stay in the kitchen with Yoongi or go to Taehyung. Yoongi understood the hesitance.

"If you stand in the kitchen for more than five minutes, you are gonna destroy something and Jin hyung is gonna have my neck in the morning for it. Sit on the couch with that hungry kid."

Namjoon obediently nodded and followed the orders. Taehyung immediately scooted over to give Namjoon some space on the couch and when Namjoon sat on it, Tae put his head on Namjoon's thighs, closing his eyes.

Namjoon's face flushed at the gesture but he remained silent. "Jungkook didn't lie when he said your thighs are so comfortable. I might prefer Namjoon hyung over my bed." Taehyung said, making Namjoon blush deeper.

Why the fuck would they have a conversation about his thighs?!

"Hyung, you know we never spent some time together before you left."

"We did! We-we..." Namjoon trailed off, not wanting to embarrass himself more.

A large boxy smile took over onto Taehyung's face as he sat up on the couch, "You remember it, I see. It was supposed to be a punishment but you enjoyed it too much that day." Taehyung smirked but faded slowly as he fell back onto Namjoon and buried his head into the older's stomach, "But still..." he mumbled.

"Let's go out tomorrow!" Taehyung proposed excitedly.

"It's better for you all to stay inside for a few days." Namjoon said and Taehyung pouted.

"Why so strict always! Then at least play games with me tomorrow!" Namjoon just nodded his head and just in time Yoongi came into the room with two bowls and went back into the kitchen, getting his Americano and a plate with chicken.

Namjoon gave him an apologizing look as he couldn't get up to help. Taehyung sprung up once Yoongi placed the dishes on the table.

"You are the best, Yoongi hyung! I thought I was going to starve!" Taehyung said, dramatically slurping the noodles loudly.

"I know you were gonna wake Jungkook up to make you some food anyways. So don't be so over dramatic on me." Yoongi tried to dodge the compliment as small things like that made him flustered easily.

Yoongi pushed the other bowl of noodles to Namjoon along with chopsticks, "Eat up." He quietly said.

Namjoon pointed at himself for confirmation as Yoongi lazily nodded.

"Thank you, hyung."

Taehyung was the first to finish his bowl and put his dishes in the kitchen before bidding the duo good night.