Chapter-55

Namjoon set the bags aside and plopped on his bed. He turned to a side and fished out his phone from his back pocket. In these months, it became a habit for him to browse youtube.

He definitely wasn't going to watch run BTS episodes. That's what he told himself daily but he always ended up watching all run episodes, bon voyage, season's greetings, Bangtan bombs, episodes and fan made funny moments too.

He just told himself that he wasn't going to watch them again but at last there he was, scrolling all the BTS edits on shorts.

He was going to scroll up a video when the background music caught his attention. It was one of his songs, Trivia:Love.

"Right. I uploaded it a week ago, right? Let's see what the reactions are." He talked to himself.

He always kept notifications off for the comments and likes for youtube. He never showed his face to people. So it was nothing new when he read the comments,

"The voice is so ugh- It's so deep.... I wanna see the handsome face behind this!"

"Idk why but this song feel emotional compared to his normal genre."

"Ikr. Don't tell me he got a girlfriend?"

"Ahhhhhh nooooo! Oppa, don't cheat on me!"

"The lyrics are so nice!"

"I want a concert!!!"

"I'm a new fan!! I just found his songs!"

"What if he is someone we see in daily life and we just passed by him on the street? Damn I want an autograph!"

"Oppa, make a collaboration plsss!!"

A few more comments flooded in the comment section as he watched it happen. This song seemed to gather much attention and fans for him. Maybe this was his turning point. The one song that changes his life.

The song had more than 5M views and 1M likes. Now this is going to be a problem. Popularity is a problem and he thanked the lords that he hasn't given out any photos.

Just then, a loud horn sounded from the outside. That would be his ride back to Hybe building.

He threw his phone on the bed and scrambled to get his bags and suitcase, walking out and locking the door.

He face palmed when he realized what he just did. He put the luggage outside and went back in to get his phone and then stacked his suitcases in the trunk of the car. Like that he was ready to go.

The ride started at 3am and it was 8am when they reached. Namjoon had purposely rented an apartment far away so that no one can disturb him.

He pulled his black mask onto his nose, putting on his glasses and then covering his face with the bucket hat. He helped the staff who dropped him to get his bags.

He watched as the car went back in the same direction he came from. Taking one final look at his surroundings, he was inside the building.

He walked straight to Mr.Bang's office and knocked twice on the door. A familiar 'come in' was heard as Namjoon stepped into the room and closed the door.

He bowed to the older man in front of him. Mr.Bang smiled and signaled him to take a seat.

"How have you been, Namjoon? You look different now, just like how BTS do."

"I'm good. How about you, Mr.Bang?"

"I'm great, as you can see. Hyun Woo told me about the mission you are on right now. About Mr.Lee. Thank you for taking up on it for the boys."