Chapter-21

"Guys, it's lunch time. Do you really wanna get wasted now?" Hoseok asked looking at the younger ones and Namjoon who were sitting in a circle, getting ready to play truth or dare.

"Ah hyung~ come on~ Let's just play one round." Jimin whined.

"Yeah ,hyung. Don't you wanna know more about Namjoon hyung too?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows under his bangs. Hoseok wanted to know more about Namjoon too. He sighed, looking up at the maknaes.

"Just one round then we are gonna eat and take rest for today. We have dance practice tomorrow." The maknaes ignored him once they heard the beginning of his sentence, the oldest in the room looked so tired at the maknaes, but still curious about what they planned.

"So how do we play the game?" Namjoon asked, this being the first time he ever played a game.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the question, looking at the older with a weird face, "Hyung, don't tell me you don't how to play truth or dare?"

"I don't know?" He looked around to see that everyone's attention was on him.

"Well, I had no friends in the company. What do you expect from me?" Namjoon innerly sulked, his tone changing into a pouty one without him noticing.

"It's okay, hyungie. I will tell you the rules. So one of us will spin this bott-"Jimin started.

"Jimin-ah stop! I wanna explain it to hyung." Taehyung cut the boy who cutely glared at him.

"So hyung, we are gonna ask you questions when you say truth and you have to answer them honestly. No lies and when you say dare, you will be given a task to do and you should do it at any cost." Taehyung explained, smiling creepily.

"I can ask you too?"

"Nope. We are going to ask you are gonna answer or do the dare. And you shouldn't the same thing thrice like truth after truth or dare after dare. Okay?" All the heads in the room turned to Taehyung as they looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why can't I ask you guys?" Namjoon was now slightly getting the idea of the game after hearing the instructions and looking at the bottle in the middle of the circle, a bulb went off in his head. Yeah, drunk Jackson's knowledge it is.

"Well, it's the game rule, hyungie."Taehyung said leaning onto Hoseok.

"Then why do we need a bottle?" Namjoon asked, looking at Taehyung suspiciously.

"It's for d-decoration." Taehyung stuttered out.

"Oh yeah? So you downed the whole bottle of vodka in the sink to use this bottle as a decoration in the middle of us?" Namjoon snapped at the younger, catching onto Taehyung's lies. He rolled his eyes before getting up.

"I'm not playing. I know you are lying to me about the rules." Namjoon walked to put on his shoes when Taehyung's voice was heard.

"Come back here and sit your ass down when I'm still speaking nicely. And that attitude of yours definitely needs to be fixed." Taehyung was now sitting straight looking into the older's eyes with a dark glint in his eyes.

I'm feeding you children a lot today... Next chapter is gonna be spicy get ready hehe...