Chapter-56

In the dorms:

Namjoon sat on the couch glaring daggers at Jackson and Soobin. Jackson looked down while Soobin looked at Namjoon confusedly.

The members were also scattered around the living room along with Jackson's team.

Jin, being the best oldest hyung took it upon him to strike a conversation, "Namjoon-ah. How have you been?"

The addressed male turned to his hyung and nodded slightly, "I'm good, hyung. What about you all?"

Hoseok was about to speak up when Taehyung interrupted him, "Do you care? For all I know, you left us when there is someone out there trying to kill us."

Whatever Taehyung said, everyone in the room knew he didn't mean it and the younger was going to regret later if he spoke more.

Namjoon stayed silent and Jimin took the chance, "Is something wrong with the way we've been treating you?" Jimin had been on his tiptoes since Namjoon left. He thought he was the reason Namjoon left and with the special entry of his personal trainer, Yu Jin, he isn't doing well.

Namjoon shook his head, still glaring at Jackson and Soobin until Soobin burst out, "Okay so what did I do, hyung? I am also happy to meet you! Why do you look at me like you wanna kill me?!"

Namjoon immediately stood up, "Why?! Because my arrival here is supposed to be a secret and you both just happened to reveal it to the whole fucking world! Jackson! You! Come here! You know it and you still!!" Namjoon lunged at Jackson while the other called out to his team for help.

Yes, Jackson knew Namjoon was undercover when he saw the attire Namjoon had on. It was a code in their company for everyone who did secret missions so that if any of their members are nearby at the time of need they could receive help.

"Yeonjun! Taehyun! Oh my god! I didn't know Soobin would announce it to the others when they were on stage! I 'm sorry! Beomgyu! Are you guys my team or his team?! Help me!" Jackson spoke from under Namjoon as the taller pinned him down to the ground.

Jackson knows Namjoon isn't gonna hurt him seriously until a bone pops but still his punch was hard enough to make a bruise that would stay on for weeks.

Jin was the first to react calling out Jungkook's name for help, "Yah! Jungkook-ah! What are you doing?! Help him!"

Jungkook was just watching the fight take place when he was the nearest one to the fight. Jackson's team knew better than to interfere so they just stood on knee waiting for Namjoon's orders.

At last, Taehyung and Jungkook managed to pull Namjoon off of Jackson who laid down on the floor, breathing harshly.

Jin stood up from his seat and sighed loudly, "Let's discuss everything tomorrow. Everyone had a tiring day after all."

+++

Namjoon just pushed himself into the room which he was his three months ago and now too. He hopes it stays the same in the future but he has to leave. He doesn't belong here.

He sat at the table with his laptop open. He had to make some progress with his work. He opened his notes and looked at the bit of the information he gathered till now.

The first point was about his parents. Namjoon knew it was Mr.Lee who murdered his parents. He understood it the day he saw the photos of his parents in the file Minho brought. Of course, he did his investigation and the file was right.

After discussing this parents situation with Mr.Yang, he had gotten some new pieces of the story. He didn't write on the paper since he didn't have much time when he was listening but he still remembers the key points. So he took out his pen, getting ready to write. But he was interrupted by the knocks on his door.