Chapter-40

I'm becoming soft for you lol... Idk why I'm posting this already when I just updated early in the morning... hiscutiepie12

"Joonie." Hoseok called out when they were waiting at a traffic signal.

Namjoon hummed and looked at Hoseok, "Yeah?"

"Do you mind if I play some music?"

"No. I mean yeah, sure. Go on." He said, going back to looking outside.

Hoseok looked at the timer on the traffic signal and figured he doesn't have enough time to connect his phone to the speaker.

"Can you connect my phone to the audio system, please? I don't think I have enough time to do that." He pointed at the timer.

Namjoon nodded, putting his hand out for the phone but received nothing. He realized Hoseok was busy driving and looked around for the phone. He found it peeking out from Hoseok's front pocket of his pants. So he just sat there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"What's wron-" Hoseok cut himself when he understood, "It's alright. You can take it. I don't mind."

Namjoon slowly nodded and reached for the phone. He tried his best to touch only the phone but t he speed breakers were testing his patience.

His hand seemed to graze on Hoseok's thighs lightly. He looked up at the said man but he was really busy looking at the front.

So Namjoon sighed and reached out again and again he missed it and grazed Hoseok's belt by mistake. This repeated other 2 times and he gave up taking the phone. Hoseok was enjoying this a lot, but he tried not to show it.

"It's a smooth road now. You can take it." He said, trying to look busy turning a corner and switching the gears when actually he doesn't need to.

Namjoon made his mind up again and this time he was slick and pulled the phone in a second. He looked at it triumphantly but realized he pulled some keys along with it.

He glared at the keys and set them in the box behind the gear rod. Hoseok noticed this and spoke up again.

"Ey hey.. You can't do that, Namjoonie. What if I forget them in the car? Or lose them somewhere in the car? You should put them back where they are, Joon." Hoseok said, laughing innerly at the sigh Namjoon released.

He did what he was asked to. But it was hard considering the jeans were hugging the man's legs like their life depended on him. If he tries to put the keys without lifting the fabric it is gonna tear the cloth or even Hoseok's thigh so he resorted to the last method.

Namjoon slowly put one hand in the pocket fully. Hoseok felt the hand making its way into his pocket. He slightly gasped but tried to keep his focus on the road.

Namjoon lifted the hand which was in the pocket and pushed the keys inside with his other hand, pulling his hands out immediately.

He opened the phone to see a password. He showed the phone to Hoseok to ask him type his password in.

"What? Oh? Password is my birth date." Hoseok said.

Namjoon looked puzzled at that, "Is it okay to say your password to anyone?"

Hoseok chuckled and looked at Namjoon before answering, "You aren't anyone to me, are you?" He smiled.

Namjoon stayed silent but entered the password. It was time for Hoseok to be confused as he heard the phone unlock, "How do you know when my birthday is?"

Namjoon shrugged, "I did my research before joining the company." Hoseok grinned.

Namjoon silently connected it to the speakers and then Hoseok said something to Siri and the songs started playing.