Chapter-8

The whole brunch was a mess. Namjoon just ate his food silently until one of the others asked the real question.

"What's our schedule today?" Hoseok asked. Everyone looked at Namjoon for a reply.

"Day off to get to know each other."

"Very well. I'm going back to sleep then." Yoongi said.

"No, you ain't going to sleep again. It is supposed to be a day of to get to know each other so maybe we could go to the recently opened amusement park?" Jin suggested, and the maknaes started bouncing in their seats with excitement.

Namjoon sighed. He thought he could get this day off to settle in here and call Jackson over, maybe. But looks like he should babysit the guys at the amusement park.

Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok were the first to finish their brunch and head to their rooms to get ready.

"You ungrateful brats, at least put your dishes away in the kitchen!"

"Jin, I can help you wash them." Namjoon said, picking up others bowls along with his.

"Thankyou, Joonie. At least one person in this household has some manners."

Jin stood up along with Namjoon and helped him by cleaning the table after Yoongi finished.

"Hyung, do I have to go?" Yoongi asked, holding onto Jin's sleeve.

"Yes, you've to. Enjoy some time outside when we get day off, Yoongi. Now go and get ready." Jin pat Yoongi's bum twice as Yoongi glared at him.

Jin chuckled and looked over at Namjoon, wondering if he is ok with the new schedule for today.

"Namjoon-ah, I decided what we are going to do without asking you, so what do you say? I mean we respect your decision too cuz you are part of our little family the day you stepped in this house." Jin said, lightly ruffling his hair to make himself look handsome for the day.

'Family'. It's been so long since he has considered anyone his family. Jackson and his sir are the only family he's got throughout the years, though they aren't blood related. But it's nice to call someone his family. He felt loved at the kind gesture Jin unknowingly made. Maybe he is going mad.

"It's okay, Jin." Namjoon nodded in approval.

"Oh wait, how old are you?"

"Born in 1994."

"Oh my god! You are younger than me. Call me hyung from now on. Yoongi is older than you too!"

"Ok,h-hyung."

Nice. Namjoon felt nice to utter those words. Though it was new to his tongue, he will get used to it.

"Ok then let's go and get ready." Jin said, abandoning the table cloth he was holding the whole time.

Namjoon looked at the older as he walked past him to get ready, saying something along the lines of ' let's get this world wide handsome face beautiful'

*Time skip to everyone at the amusement park*

Namjoon got out of the car before the guys to check the surroundings.

He looked around wondering why there is no one at the amusement park. He frantically turned his head right and left to at least get a glimpse of anyone hiding.

No one at the famous amusement park? That's suspicious.

He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. Out of instinct, he twisted that arm making the man of action grunt a bit.

"Yah! That hurts! What are you even doing!? Scaring crows away? Trying to kill people by twisting their arms?!"

Namjoon looked behind him to see the short man, who's name is Yoongi if his IQ didn't betray him. The short man looked furious trying to massage his hand by himself.

"Shouldn't have alerted me."

"Is that your way of saying sorry?!"

"No."

"At least learn how to respect someone who is older than you!"

"No, I don't need to say it. You are the one who tiptoed behind me with no sound and honestly I just did my job."

"Is twisting arms of the one who pays you your job?!"

"No. 'Cuz Mr. Bang pays me."

"This little piece of sh- I hate you!"

"The feeling's mutual." Namjoon replied, rolling his eyes.

"Can you just shut up!?"

" You started it."

" You know what? I don't care! Mannerless jerk."

All the time Yoongi was furious, Namjoon had a calm face on. Almost a poker face with no emotions and that irritated Yoongi more.

"Yoongi, come back here. We need to talk." Jin said.

"Why is it me who is getting a lecture?!"

I appeared and I'm going to disappear again from today.

I have a chemistry exam day after tomorrow and I'm here updating...

God knows what happens tomorrow.

I read every comment on this book and tbh your comments made me write this chapter.. I wasn't planning on updating but I loved how y'all are in the comment section. Get crazy bro.

So bye byeee for now <3