Chapter-18

The duo stopped at Jin's room to ask Hoseok to keep an eye on the maknaes.

The said man happily agreed to take his equipment to the younger ones room and look after them

"Uhh Yoongi... He is alone too." Namjoon mumbled, looking down somehow feeling slightly intimidated to stand next to the oldest.

"Haha it's okay . That hyung is gonna sleep through the afternoon like always. But I'm so gonna tell him you asked me to look after him." Hoseok teased and Namjoon just shrinked more. The tall boy was confused with why his own body is betraying him.

"Then we are gonna leave,Hobi. Order some breakfast for all of you."

"Ohhh so breakfast is on Jin hyung?The younger ones are gonna eat a lot today."Hobi said skipping away into the room to get his equipment.

"Yah! Hoba! I didn't say that!" A muffled 'Bye hyung, bye Namjoon-ah!' echoed and Jin shook his head walking to the elevator with Namjoon following.

Hobi's bubbly conversation didn't bring the tension between the two any lesser.

Now the oldest and Namjoon were in the elevator alone, the younger quietly looking away from his hyung as he could feel his eyes on him. His neck started to turn into a burning red along with his cheeks and ears. He gulped at the tension growing in between the both. To Namjoon's favor , the elevator door just then and some people piled in. He was about to release a breath that he didn't he was holding in when Jin pressed himself into Namjoon to give more place for the others stand.

He was basically attached to the wall of the elevator with Jin facing him. He put both his hands on either side of Namjoon so that they wouldn't make thing tense than they already were. Jin looked at the boy who was slightly struggling to breathe. He slowly leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Are you okay, little Namjoonie? " Hearing that ,the taller sucked in a sharp breath and closed his eyes, just waiting for the ride to be over.

"Don't you think you should answer hyungie?" Jin whispered lowly and the younger looked like he would burst any second as he slightly nodded.

Just then the elevator stopped in the 15th floor and Namjoon immediately pushed through the crowd infront of him and walked straight out of the elevator. He heaved a large breath, crouching down as the other people came out one by one and Jin walked past him to the meeting room.

Namjoon looked up to see Jin walking infront of him like nothing ever happened.

"What the hell was that?" He uttered in short breaths. He stood up straight and dusted his clothes and fixed his hair a bit to look decent enough for the meeting. He could think about whatever that happened later but for now the security staffs are waiting for him and he has to attend the meeting. He sighed and walked after Jin into the meeting room.

He looked around the room to find the older sitting in one of the chairs at the other end of the table. Just across his seat.

This is gonna be a long day, afterall.