Chapter-6

Namjoon pov:

I hesitated before answering the call and kept quiet until the voice from the other side spoke up.

"Namjoon, this is Bang pd. I forgot to give my number yesterday. The boys have schedule from 8:30 today. You are at the dorm so I am not sending their manager to come wake them up or to get them. You will have a black van in the garage. You know how to drive, right?"

"Yes, Mr. Bang"

"Awesome. Get started now."

I walked into the hallways and almost started shouting but stopped myself putting a hand on my mouth. The habit of waking up the trainees by shouting their names in the hallways lingering in me.

I knocked on their door for three times. First 2 being light but the third one being a bit loud. Loud enough to wake the boys up.

In a few minutes, the boys stumbled into the living room, still looking around with one eye. I stood silently giving them time to adjust. But that's what I did wrong. Some of them took this as an opportunity to throw themselves at the sofa and sleep again in the silence.

I sighed. The wall in the hall was decorated with a large clock that displayed the time, 7:30AM.

I clapped loudly gaining their attention.

The boys looked up at me, then following my line of sight. Their eyes widened as they started scrambling to get their morning routine done.

*Time skip*

The boys were all ready and set to go. I went out of the dorm and checked the surroundings and ushered the guys into the van.

The ride was silent. And I enjoy silence. The guys were still a bit drowsy. Leaning on the windows or using others shoulders as pillows, anyways they had a good nap.

At the company, their manager was waiting to get these boys ready for the schedule.

*Time skip*

Long story short, I am bored. Like seriously? We are in the middle of a goddamn forest , co-existing with many bugs. The boys have been changing locations, posing, taking pics, changing their outfits and then again the cycle repeats. We have changed the locations for 3 fucking times and we still have 2 left. It's almost 4 in the evening when the boys got a lunch break.

I quickly helped the staff arrange their meal. The boys changed into something casual and got out of the changing room.

"Guys! The food is here. Come and dig in." One of the staffs shouted.

The boys reached to the meal place safely even if they stumbled on some rocks on their way. They wolfed down all the food in a go. But 3 of them looked at us expectantly. I was confused and looked at their manager.

"They've been whining for some ice-cream since morning and I promised to give it to them after their meal. But now we are in the middle of the forest and I ain't got no ice-cream with me. Sorry guys."

Okay now i understand. The mentioned three pouted looking down. Maybe..

"I have some lollipops with me. The guys can share." All eyes turned to me at this.

"Omg thankyou.. I was starting to feel guilty for not buying ice-cream. It would be nice." Their manager smiled.

*Time skip*

It was 2 in the morning when we reached home. The boys are so sleepy that they are bumping into walls and crashing things on their way to their rooms.

I gently pushed them into their respective rooms and tucked them in bed.

Just then their manager texted me.

" I know the guys are tired and are already asleep so I'm texting you. Tomorrow is a day off for them. Please convey it to them."

So less work tomorrow. I'm staying in the gym the whole day.

Oh wait. I still don't have a bed room!

A new chapter for ma lil sub who is on my tail for it... Enjoy!