Chapter-24

"Hyungs, I spanked Namjoon yesterday...." Taehyung mumbled.

It was the third day of their tour and here the members were gathered in Jin and Hoseok's room, waiting for Namjoon to call them so they could leave for dance practice and look at the stage settings.

Jin immediately turned away from the mirror he was looking at,"What? I think I heard you wrong. Did you just say you spanked Namjoonie?" Jin asked, eyebrows narrowing at the ridiculous statement the younger gave out early in the morning.

"Well, that explains why he was limping yesterday." Yoongi shrugged, going back to take his nap.

"He limped? Really? How hard were you on him?" Jimin asked, but he ignored as everyone was focused on Taehyung to confirm the statement they just heard, mostly Jin watching him with hawk eyes. His mama mode on when he heard the word limp.

All the members glanced between Jin and Taehyung watching the interaction closely. They could see Tae meekly nod at the question.

Jin breathed in loudly and released and looked at the younger with a sarcastic smile spreading across his face," And if I may know, why did you think it was a good idea to spank Namjoon?"

"H-He disobeyed me, hyung. And-and-"

"And what? We discussed about it and we agreed to make our moves very slowly...." Jin trailed off as Hoseok glanced at the oldest, raising his eyebrows in suspicion, "Hyung, do you wanna say something to us?"He asked carefully.

"I already teased him a bit in the elevator yesterday and that was a lot for a day for him to comprehend, even with his smart ass brain and Taehyung straight out spanking him was-"

"Ridiculous." Jungkook completed and the others nodded.

"Okay. Okay. Whatever happened, it's already done. Let's just try harder from now on." Hoseok said dismissively as he heard footsteps approaching in the corridor. Everyone nodded while Jungkook pinched Taehyung on his waist.

"Ouch, what's that for?" Taehyung rubbed the spot in pain.

"That's your punishment for spanking Namjoon without consulting us or him." Jungkook shrugged.

"How do you know I didn't ask for consent?" Taehyung widened his eyes at the maknae.

"Asking consent is not your style, you sadist and everyone knows that." Yoongi groaned, getting up from the floor since Jin pushed him down so he could wake up and pay attention to whatever chaos is happening in the room.

Taehyung was about to defend himself when two knocks and the door opening interrupted him," Guys, we are going to leave in a few minutes. Get into the van." Namjoon addressed, putting his head between the door and the frame, looking away when his eyes caught Taehyung's and Jin's eyes on him.

                                                                                        ***

"1..2..3..4.. Now pah pah! Up and then turn back.. yeah right!"Hobi's voice filled the stadium, his voice resounding.

Namjoon was watching them from the front row seats, taking on the role of their manager too. Soobin got a phone call from his grandfather's early in the morning to catch a plane back to korea immediately. Jackson was watching over the security team for the day.

Namjoon looked at the time when he realized it was time to give the boys a break from the hard choreography they have been practicing. All the members seemed to exhausted and seemed like they could fall down any minute while Hobi was ever so energetic, still making weird sounds from his mouth to keep the rhythm of the music.

"Guys, It's time for a break now! Drinks are to your left and if you are hungry, call my name. I'll get you some snacks to eat and it's gonna be lunch soon so I don't want you filled with snacks only." Namjoon talked into the mic he was given.

On hearing the announcement all the members dropped onto the stadium floor, looking almost lifeless.

Namjoon eyed the boys who were too worn out to just move a little. They looked so exhausted from the harsh dance moves they've been doing since early morning.

He sighed and walked up the stage, grabbing the water bottles pack in his hands. He handed one bottle each to everyone and sat down beside Jungkook's head. He pulled out a bottle for the youngest, opening it's cap and putting it near his mouth for him to drink it.

The younger didn't bother getting up from his laying down position, slightly opening his mouth.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook who was sweating, a trail of sweat on his neck and his white shirt sticking onto his abs, mouth slightly open, looking so god damn hot and Namjoon couldn't handle much in a short amount of time.

He put the bottle at his lips and looked away while the younger gulped down the liquid.

"Mmmh mmh." Jungkook made a sound, to signal Namjoon to get the bottle away from his mouth.

Namjoon cleared his throat and thoughts at the sound and did what he was asked.

Heavy breathing, grunts and groans from the members filled the silence. Jungkook sneakily moved his head into Namjoon's lap at one point, getting himself comfortable on his thighs.

"Hyung, your thighs are comfy.."Jungkook breathed out.

Namjoon looked so red now. He looked like he could burst any second. All blood in him gushing to his neck and ears.

He still didn't dare to look at the younger even when he was talked to.

"Hyungie, are you blushing? Oh yeah you are~" Jungkook teased, looking at the red face of his hyung.

Now the others attention also turned to the duo, hearing the words that came out from the younger.

"No. I am not." Namjoon mumbled, punching the younger in the stomach lightly, to get him to stop.

Jungkook coughed at the sudden impact ,"Oww that hurts, hyung.*cough*" He rolled onto Namjoon's other thigh clutching onto his stomach.

Namjoon just looked at the younger while the others laughed at Jungkook's whining.

"He applied oil on his abs before coming here." Jimin snickered.

Jungkook gasped at the accusation, "N-No. I didn't." He stuttered.

"Yes. You did. I saw you looking at the mirror on our room, flashing your abs and making poses." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, everyone laughing at the maknae who glared at Taehyung while Namjoon let a small smile take over his lips. But covered it soon before anyone noticed.

Jimin is gonna be top like everyone else in this story. I have seen your comments and mostly 'Top Jimin' was on repeat. I saw some comments with 'Sub Top' too but 'Top Jimin' got more votes.

Congratulations for who voted for top Jimin!!