Chapter-10

"Why are you here again?"

"Ohoo! Would you look at that.. have you been exercising, Namjoonie? You're choke hold feels much harder. Keep it up my boy." The man said, slightly struggling to keep his breath normal as Namjoon tightened his hold.

"I told you not to come back searching for me. I also warned that I will kill if you come into my sight again. So what's your excuse this time?"

"I am just here to see how my baby is doing. Looks like he tends to forget me." The man pouted.

"Duke, I don't have enough time for your bullshit. Get the hell out of here. Right now. Cuz I'm on duty and I absolutely don't want to lay my hands on your disgusting face. Out!" Namjoon said releasing, the man named, Duke.

"Well, I wouldn't be here if you've agreed to my offer."

"Do I look that dumb to be your boyfriend, you rapist! Get the fuck away from me."

"What's happening here? Is it really that important to disturb my sleep?" A sleepy Yoongi could be heard from behind.

"Is this your boyfriend? Woah, I never knew you were a slut! But my offer is still open, baby boy." He winked.

Yoongi lunged at the guy, breaking his nose and making a black spot around his eye.

"That's for disturbing my sleep, you dick." Yoongi punched the guy again in his ribs and when it made a satisfying crack, they knew he broke a rib.

"That's for calling him a 'slut'. Namjoon, let's go. What are you even doing without doing your job with the boys?" Yoongi pulled Namjoon away from the man who was now being handled by the security.

"Why did you do that?" Yoongi heard Namjoon mumble.

He was surprised. He saved Namjoon from a guy and now he asks that.

"What did you say?"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, HUH?!? DID I ASK YOU FOR HELP?!??! DID I?!"

"Wow just wow. This is what I get for helping you?!"

"THAT'S THE THING! I DIDNT ASK YOU FOR HELP!"

"You know what's wrong here? Me thinking i should apologise to you for before." Yoongi chuckled ,sarcastically.

Namjoon just sighed and walked away, ruffling his hair from frustration.

He sat on a bench that was nearby,watching everyone one of the guys laughing and chattering away. He looked over to see Yoongi walk over to them.

Yes, maybe he shouldn't have yelled but it's the situation he is in.

Duke was one of his clients before. His group was assaigned to protect them while Duke goes to get the smugglers to a place they planned before and kill them in silence. And the job was done. But Duke still hangs around Namjoon trying to get his attention.

The thing is he wants Namjoon at his place for two nights. That's what he asked. And later on that changed to becoming his 'boyfriend'.

Namjoon is absolutely against it. Like who wouldn't. Sadly, Namjoon has to refrain himself from killing the guy. Duke supposedly plays one of the important roles in these types of work. 20% of the money they have is under Duke's name as he is one of the main sponsor of their clan. Practically they are business partners but Duke doesn't seem to respect that. Namjoon totally doesn't want to disappoint his sir. So he is gonna bare with it.

He always used words to get him in place. He wanted to do his best and not cause any trouble to the person who took him under his wing at the hardest times, his sir, Mr.Yang.