Chapter-52

It's been three months since Namjoon quit his job as the head of security in Hybe and left the dorms with nothing but some of his clothes and equipment. The three months without contacting anyone except Mr.Yang and the Lee family.

Now he stood in front of the Lee residence once again, looking at the tall mansion like place from the gate.

"Oh hey! Namjoon, right? I remember you from last time. Nice to meet you again, Namjoon."

Namjoon turned to look at the voice and he could see the security guard who let him in the first time, smiling and waving at him. There was another guy standing beside him.

Namjoon went over to the man, "Hey." He mindlessly said, looking up and down at the man who chuckled.

"Am I that handsome?" The man asked, raising his eyebrows.

Namjoon immediately shook his head, "No. It's not that. I mean- you are handsome but you look different now."

Yeah, the man really did. The first time he came here he was in sweatpants and a hoodie, sitting in the booth at the gate. But now he had a suit and dress pants on with a necktie hugging his neck.

The man put his hand out, "Hello. I am San in charge of finance in the Lee household and this is my boyfriend, Wooyoung, Head of the Cyber department."

Namjoon shook their hands, "Nice to meet you both. But.."

San waved him off, "I was just filling in for the guard as got injured that day. He is in the booth now. See you around, Namjoon." he pointed and bowed along with his boyfriend before walking away.

Namjoon nodded and bowed, moving to the booth, "I'm Namjoon." The man seemed to check his name on the computer and then nodded when Namjoon's name was written under the VIP members.

He strode into the house where he was met with Duke coming out of his room to hug the life of him.

The hug knocked all the air out of Namjoon's lungs but Namjoon did his best to hug the boy back tightly.

Yeah, they both got into a relationship after a week Namjoon quit his job.

Minho pulled away, pecking Namjoon's cheek and Namjoon greeted Mr.Lee, while the younger wrapped a hand around Namjoon's biceps.

Mr.Lee walked towards the pair and pat Namjoon's shoulder, "Let's go. Lunch's already ready."

Namjoon nodded following Mr.Lee into the dining room. He pulled out a chair for Minho and pecked his forehead, smiling when the younger sat on it.

Mr.Lee watched the interaction take place and smiled at the couple. He gestured Namjoon to take a seat too.

They had to wait for a while for the dishes to come out. Mr.Lee was fuming when Minho's sister stepped into the dining room.

Minho immediately smiled, seeing his sister in the room. She served Minho first. The said man giving her a bright smile.

Then she walked over to Namjoon who gave out a polite smile too. When she went forward to serve Mr.Lee, Namjoon knew Mr.Lee wouldn't let the girl do it peacefully.

Just when Mr.Lee was about to grab her hand under the table harshly, Namjoon interfered, "Minho, where is your little sister? Ask her to join us if she doesn't mind."

Mr.Lee glared at Minho and was about to answer the question, "She is in colleg-"

"She is my sister." Minho interrupted, grabbing the girl's hand and pulling her towards them both.

If glares could hurt somebody, Minho would be dead by now. Mr.Lee was about to deny the answers when Namjoon smiled widely, "Aw, how nice of her! You have a beautiful sister, Minho." He complimented.