Chapter-29

"So we are going back to the hotel or to the airport?" Namjoon asked.

Soobin smiled at his idol before replying, "We are going to the airport, hyung. Our luggage is already at the airport along with some of the staffs."

After the photoshoot, Namjoon and Soobin accompanied the members for lunch in a nearby restaurant. Then, it was time to leave and so everyone got into their cars again.

This time the maknae line threw a tantrum about Yoongi hogging Namjoon all the time since they were roommates and got to ride the same car when coming here. Yoongi grumbled at the three boys and joined Hoseok and Jin in their car.

The younger ones were so excited to travel in the same car as Namjoon but fell asleep in the mid way. So a light conversation between Namjoon and Soobin with some light music was heard along with boys' slight snores.

Time skip to when they reached Korea:

The boys reached their dorm in the evening. So they decided to sleep the day away since they had a comeback coming up. And just like that Namjoon fell asleep on the couch in the living room that day, not even having the slightest energy to move towards his room.

The boys did the same but in their rooms, crashing into their beds. All the concert's exhaustion washed over them that night and they slept like babies.

"I'm still tired. It's too early for my worldwide handsome face." Jin groaned.

They were all standing in front of the Hybe building, looking up at the top floor.

"Guys, let's go!" Namjoon ushered them all inside.

"Why is he so active in the early morning?!" Yoongi muttered, letting himself get pulled by Namjoon.

Soobin was standing at the machine which allows the employees in with a flick of their identity card. He held the cards of all the members in one hand and waving the other hand at the boys.

He swiped the card of the respective members when they were to be allowed inside.

Namjoon walked in the last, swiping his own card.

"Hey, hyung!" Soobin chimed at Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded at the younger before walking in with heavy steps. Soobin looked at the older weirdly. He always greeted him.

He sped walked to Namjoon who was now at the elevator. The older was about to get in the elevator but stopped by himself.

"Stay in the practice room until I come and tell you it's break time." Namjoon said to the boys. They looked confused but nodded nonetheless.

The elevator doors closed just in time Soobin reached Namjoon. Namjoon scared Soobin by abruptly turning back. Their heads almost collided. Soobin moved back a little, sill looking confused to the peak.

"Do you know where I can find Jimin's gym instructor?" Namjoon asked the younger, his face expressionless like always, but still it looked scary this time. It was not the expressionless face he was used to see.

"He might be in the gym. Oh wait. Sometimes he goes to the practice rooms to watch the boys practice." Namjoon nods curtly.

"Stay with the boys till I come there to announce it's a break. Call me if he comes to the practice room. Tell the boys I have a small meeting with Mr.Bang."

"He as in Yu Jin? Jimin's gym instructor?"

"Yeah. Go to the boys. Now." Namjoon said, taking the other elevator to go up to the gym.

Namjoon looked up at the mirror in the elevator before sighing loudly.

Might as well break some bones while I'm at it. 

Soobin pov:

Is hyung always this weird? 

I walked into the practice room still thinking about what happened to Namjoon hyung.

"Hey Soobin, we were just about to start practice." Jungkook called out. I smiled and nodded, taking a seat in the corner of the room on a chair.

"Where is Namjoonie?" Hoseok hyung asked.

Tell the boys I have a small meeting with Mr.Bang.

"Uh h-he said he has a small meeting with Mr.Bang." I stuttered.

Hoseok hyung eyed me for sometime before Taehyung spoke out, "He didn't mention about it to us, did he?" He looked around the room to see the others nodding their heads.

"Haha guys, maybe he forgot about it. L-Let's start the practice." I awkwardly laughed.

Though they didn't look convinced they started their warm up.