Chapter- 28

The staff were busy setting the required equipment on the beach. The BTS members were getting their last minute make up done in their respective cars.

"Hyungs, get out of your cars!" Soobin shouted.

The photoshoot was going well with Namjoon standing to a side, watching the boys make funny poses sometimes.

Namjoon walked away to take in the calming nature of the ocean, leaving Jackson in charge of the security. The security team left yesterday. Jackson stayed behind to help Namjoon and booked his own flight back. Soobin sulked about Jackson's team leaving the country the whole morning. Namjoon had to listen to his friend's rant early in the morning.

A loud voice sounded suddenly in the beach accompanied with some claps, "Wow.. Would you look at that? Is that my precious Namjoon I see in the beach?"

"Why just why?" Namjoon muttered to himself. The man strode nearer to Namjoon who just rubbed at his temples, getting ready to face the nonsense the man is gonna sprout again.

"Come here, baby boy." The man said, pulling Namjoon into an embrace. The other kicked the man in the groin, signaling to let go. And the man got the message, holding his whatever.

"Duke, why are you here?"

"Well, I just happened to have a vacation and also have a penthouse nearby on the beach. Do you wanna come, take a visit?" Duke raised an eyebrow and leaned in.

"Nah. Not at all interested in your shit. So either leave me alone or go drown in the ocean. I'm fine with both options." Namjoon said, trying to leave.

Duke placed a hand in front of Namjoon, stooping the male from walking away,"Nuh-uh. Not happening. I wouldn't just buy a plane ticket and a penthouse nearby just to let you go, right?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, trying not to punch the man in his face.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, darling. Answer me." Duke walked forward, placing a hand on Namjoon's waist and moving closer.

Namjoon was about to throw a punch in his stomach when he was interrupted, "We meet again." Yoongi said, walking towards the duo. He placed himself between Namjoon and the other man, pushing him backward to make him let go of Namjoon.

"Yeah and we are having a conversa-" Duke started.

"Do I like I care? Namjoon, the shoot's over. We are leaving now. Let's go." Yoongi pulled the younger by his hand.

Namjoon let himself get pulled by Yoongi until Duke gripped his other hand. Yoongi looked back when Namjoon stopped walking. His eyes followed Namjoon's line of sight looking at Duke holding his hand.

Yoongi, sighed loudly and yanked Namjoon's hand out of the other's grip, looking straight into Duke's eyes.

"What was your name again?" Yoongi asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Duke." He shortly spoke and was about to continue when Yoongi started laughing. Namjoon and Duke looked confused.

"What? Duke? Are you an ancient human being or what?" Yoongi let out between laughs.

"You are getting on my nerves." Duke muttered.

Yoongi slowly stopped laughing, a dangerous glare settling on his always expressionless face,"Get lost while I'm still speaking nicely, dUkE."

"Oh yeah. I'm scared. Who is this cute guy, Namjoon? He looks cute when he is angry, just like a kitten. Maybe I can have him tonight." Duke licked his lips, staring at Yoongi who is already glaring back at him.

Namjoon suddenly threw a punch straight to his face and kicked him in the crotch, giving Duke no time to react.

Duke crouched down in pain, holding his eye and whatever. Namjoon grabbed a fistful of his hair and slammed his face straight into the sand.

Yoongi smirked when Duke lifted his face, sand all over his nasty face.

"You don't talk about him that way. And I'll make sure of that." Namjoon spat out furiously, walking away, leaving Yoongi with Duke.

"Tch tch. Ain't your face beautiful?" Yoongi faked a smile on his face, ruffling Duke's hair and following Namjoon.

Duke spit out some sand and looked at the duo walking back to their shooting spot.

He could see a bunny like guy hopping towards Namjoon to give him a hug.

"So now you raise your hands at me for other men? Let's play then. You have to come crawling to me at the end anyways." Duke muttered, watching the boys chatting away happily with Namjoon. 

I should've waited for atleast a week, don't you think @hiscutiepie12? Lol... I like teasing you ig... I love your reactions by the way....Thanks for reading my story<3

Anyways, ILY guys..