Chapter-23

"Are you limping?" Yoongi asked, looking a bit concerned at the younger who just hopped into their shared room while he was working in some of his music. Jin left after Hoseok called him for lunch while Yoongi told them he wasn't hungry.

Namjoon just grunted in response and fell onto the soft sheets of the mattress with a grunt. He moaned at the texture of the soft sheets all while Yoongi was eyeing him, not at all understanding his behavior.

"Are you hurt somewhere? Do you want something to drink?" Yoongi grew more concerned when he saw Namjoon's face. A trail of tears on his fully red face, sweat beads rolling down his temples , he looked very fucked out and Yoongi couldn't get more confused.

"Can you just get me some ice?" Namjoon grumbled and the older silently went to get him some ice from the mini freezer in their room. He put them in a zip lock bag and handed it to the younger. He mumbled a low, 'Thankyou' and slipped the bag into his sweatpants. Yoongi looked at him weirdly while the younger just shivered at the cold feeling of ice on his ass.

"Mind telling me what happened?" Yoongi asked, slowly starting to get irritated.

"I-I fell down the s-stairs, yeah stairs." Namjoon lied. Yoongi quickly catching onto it but let go of it since the younger clearly didn't want to tell him. He nodded, getting him a pain killer and some water, putting on the table beside the bed.

Namjoon looked at the elder's kind gestures towards him, he knew he was due of an apology to the man.

                                                                                       ***

"Enjoy your meal." Namjoon closed the door, carrying the bag of food inside.

He placed them on the carpet, laid on the floor and opened the boxes. He hissed when sitting down

Yoongi watched the younger curious of what he was dong as the younger ordered so much food at once.

"Didn't know you could eat that all at once."

"It's for us." Namjoon muttered, putting away the covers. Yoongi stayed quiet, waiting for an explanation.

"Jin hyung told me you were skipping lunch when we met in the hall way." Yoongi nodded and got out of bed to sit with younger.

There was a calm atmosphere in the room just light chewing sounds from Namjoon who seemed to enjoy the food a lot.

Namjoon quietly picked up some Kimchi between his chopsticks and placed it in Yoongi's bowl, on top of the rice.

Yoongi a raised an eyebrow at the younger's sudden nice behavior. Namjoon didn't look up from his bowl and kept slowly munching on his food.

Just then a bulb went off in Yoongi's head, "Yah Namjoon-ah, is this your way of saying sorry to me?"

Namjoon gulped down whatever he was eating and slowly nodded his head, still not looking up at Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled at the cute behavior of the younger, ruffling the boy's hair, making him look up from his food.

"It's okay. Just tell hyung if there is anything wrong next time." Yoongi said, receiving a cute nod in return.

                                                                                       ***

It was in the evening when Namjoon was sitting in the gym with Jackson, just catching up on things at the company.

He knew Taehyung didn't want him to go but "Who is he to tell me what to do?" was his ideology.

"How are your boys doing now?" Namjoon asked, referring to the boys he trained.

"They improved a lot. I don't wanna brag but I think they are the best group in our company after you and me, of course." Jackson chuckled, while Namjoon moved onto light weight exercises.

"What about you, Namjoon? Is it nice here? You didn't even text me after you left." Jackson pouted, following the younger around.

"I was-"

"busy? Oh come on . Don't use that excuse on your one and only best friend." Namjoon rolled his eyes at the dramatic explanation of the other.

"Joonie?" Namjoon heard Hoseok's familiar voice and turned to see Hoseok and Jimin standing at the entrance of the gym door.

"What are you guys doing here? Do you need me for something?" Namjoon questioned, walking towards the duo with Jackson right on his tail.

Namjoon could see that Jimin was trying to hide himself behind Hobi but failing miserably.

"Well Jiminie here wanted me to sneak him into the gym without you noticing and here we are, in front of you." Hoseok said, pulling Jimin by his ear to stand in front of him.

"Come here." Namjoon called the younger as he took slow steps towards him," Didn't I tell you to eat first, hm? You have to have some energy to work out. You are just gonna strain your body by working out." He bent down a bit to look at Jimin in the eye to eye level, giving him a concerned look.

"But I want to exercise! We have a concert coming up and I have to be in shape for armies." Jimin protested.

"Well, if they are real armies, they would want you to be healthy first." Namjoon messed up Jimin's hair. Jimin stood his ground not moving from his place.

"You can come in but you are not exercising today. You are sitting beside me so I can keep an eye on you." Namjoon dismissed, "And by the way, this is Jackson. Jackson, Hobi- I mean Hoseok and Jiminie." He introduced and walked back to his workout, pulling a chair beside him and looked at Jimin, pointing at it.

Jimin stomped over to the chair and sat down after shaking hands with Jackson.

Hoseok and Jackson walked to the duo as Jimin was watching Namjoon workout.

Jackson went to d o his own thing while Hobi came over to the sulking Jimin and massaged his shoulders. Jimin gave more access to his shoulders turning his head to the opposite side.

"Is that the guy at the elevator this morning?" Hoseok questioned.

"You saw him too?" Namjoon asked back, still not looking at Hoseok and working out.

"Nope. Taehyung told us." Namjoon choked on nothing and cleared his throat, turning to Hobi with wide eyes.

"What else d-did he t-tell you?" He stuttered out.

"Well, he said you hugged Jackson and that's all." Hobi shrugged and Namjoon released a breath he was holding in all this time, "Is something wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"Nope. Nothing. All good." Namjoon sighed.

So guys, a quick question. Do you want Jimin to be a top or bottom or power bottom or sub top(?)?