Chapter-50

The second Namjoon walked into the dorms at almost early morning, Taehyun jumped into action, trying to attack him.

Namjoon immediately put a hand on Taehyun's mouth and pulled him down to the floor, blocking his hands and legs to do any movement.

"Shush. It's just me." Once Taehyun got a good look at the older, he stopped struggling. Namjoon stood up and Taehyun followed. He immediately bowed to his senior multiple times apologizing.

"It's alright. Are you all taking shifts for the night?"

"Yes, sir."

"Hyung is fine. Good. Continue. But you better get trained more. I could easily pin you down." Namjoon teased slightly. Half joking and half serious while Taehyun sheepishly smiled and bowed.

Namjoon was about to check on Jin when Jimin sleepily walked out of Jin's room. Namjoon watched as Jimin took his time to register it was Namjoon who was standing before him and smiled when his brain completed processing.

"Hyungie, are you here to check on Jin hyung? He just fell asleep. So stay with me until I fall asleep." Jimin placed both of his hands around Namjoon's arm and pulled him into his room.

Jimin pushed Namjoon into the covers first and then he himself climbed and snuggled to Namjoon.

"Hyung, you didn't talk to any of us since yesterday. We were all worried. Are you okay? You can tell me anything. I will take care of everything for you. Because... because..." Jimin sleepily mumbled. He seemed to ramble on about everything without having a clue that he was even saying them.

Namjoon's heart dropped down to his stomach when he heard the words, "Because I like you, hyungie. Don't leave me please."

Namjoon wanted to believe this never happened. Not when he was leaving tomorrow. The break up with Yoongi took all of his strength to survive and now he just had to let it all out as he clutched Jimin's shirt and moved closer to the younger, burying himself in his chest. Silent tears ran down his cheeks and onto Jimin's shirt as it started getting wet.

He could feel Jimin pat his shoulder continuously and slowly he fell into a slumber while Jimin just stared at the ceiling with tears in his eyes. He couldn't bear to see his hyung cry.

He pressed a kiss to his hyung's head and tried to sleep as well.

+++

The next morning Namjoon was up early and ready for the day. He woke up earlier than usual and fixed a small breakfast for the members with a lot of help from Soobin.

The dining table filled with laughter about Namjoon's burnt omelet. Even Jin smiled, showing that he was trying to go back to what he was and forget what happened.

Yoongi was the only one sitting emotionlessly but he was always like that when he was woken up early in the morning so no one paid much attention but Namjoon did. He stole some glances at the older but once his eyes met his hyung's cold ones, he abruptly looked away.

Namjoon has requested for Jungkook to travel with him and the younger was more than energetic. They took a car for themselves. While Namjoon was entering the address in the GPS, Jungkook was bouncing in his seat.

Once the car started, Jungkook had so many questions.

"Hyung, is your arm okay?"

Namjoon slightly smiled, "Yeah. It's all good. Not much pain now."

"Hmm. Then when do you want me to post our song?" Jungkook asked, excitedly.

"Whenever you want. But I prefer if you don't."